Can't open http://openhab link

I let Openhabian install zulu.
And did you try running it with sudo?

How I can do this?

QIP Shot - Screen 276

so, what am I doing wrong?

The unattended mode takes care about it

Look at screens. Not work at all.

I do not understand russian, so can you please translate the line starting with usr/local/bin/openhabian-config: ......42: /etc/openhabian.conf: ....... I think that is telling why it won’t work

Secondly, if you read the documentation it says:

If the unattended installation does not work out, you can still try the openHABian configuration tool in interactive mode: openhabian-config

You’ll get to see the openHABian configuration menu. Start at least with the menu options 11 and 12, then the “Manual/Fresh Setup” submenu entry is the right place for you. Mark all components / actions you think to be of value and execute them in one go to get the full openHABian experience.

I would say on your system there is no file that is called /boot/installer-config.txt .
In unattended mode this file is expected.
I assume that this is not a Pi ?

This is the code that is being executed:

if [ -f "$CONFIGFILE" ]; then
    echo -n "$(timestamp) [openHABian] Loading configuration file '$CONFIGFILE'... "
  elif [ ! -f "$CONFIGFILE" ] && [ -f /boot/installer-config.txt ]; then
    echo -n "$(timestamp) [openHABian] Copying and loading configuration file '$CONFIGFILE'... "
    cp /boot/installer-config.txt "$CONFIGFILE"
  elif [ ! -f "$CONFIGFILE" ] && [ -n "$UNATTENDED" ]; then
    echo "$(timestamp) [openHABian] Error in unattended mode: Configuration file '$CONFIGFILE' not found... FAILED" 1>&2
    exit 1
  else
    echo -n "$(timestamp) [openHABian] Setting up and loading configuration file '$CONFIGFILE' in manual setup... "
    question="Welcome to openHABian!\\n\\nPlease provide the name of your Linux user i.e. the account you normally log in with.\\nTypical user names are 'pi' or 'ubuntu'."
    input=$(whiptail --title "openHABian Configuration Tool - Manual Setup" --inputbox "$question" 15 80 3>&1 1>&2 2>&3)
    if ! id -u "$input" &>/dev/null; then
      echo "FAILED"
      echo "$(timestamp) [openHABian] Error: The provided user name is not a valid system user. Please try again. Exiting ..." 1>&2
      exit 1
    fi
    cp "$BASEDIR"/openhabian.conf.dist "$CONFIGFILE"
    sed -i "s/username=.*/username=$input/g" "$CONFIGFILE"
  fi

usr/local/bin/openhabian-config: line 42: /etc/openhabian.conf: no such file

During installation of frontail its being checked if npm is installed.
I think either the command

npm

or the command

npm list -g|head -n 1

returned this error message.

What I can see is that a (lot of?) depencies aren’t met.

But first things first. What did you do to get this error message (screenshot)?
Did you run openhabian-config without any parameters (interactive mode) or is this the apt-get install openhab2?

I think we have to get a few step back, well let’s start over:

• What kind of hardware are you running at the moment?
  • What version of OS are you running? Better if possible, begin with a clean install
  • Is your internet connecting working? (Is DNS properly configured, etc?)
  • if all above are ready, let’s install openhabian (not openHAB!) and let it do the rest

Installing openhabian

sudo apt update && apt install git
sudo git clone -b stable GitHub - openhab/openhabian: openHABian - empowering the smart home, for Raspberry Pi and Debian systems /opt/openhabian
sudo ln -s /opt/openhabian/openhabian-setup.sh /usr/local/bin/openhabian-config

sudo openhabian-config

• Then when it ask about the username, give the username you want openhab to run (it must exist).
  • Select I agree
  • Select last option: Manual/Fresh Setup
  • Select at least 62 63 and 64

And this should install openhab. Please if there is any error, let us know, but try to translate it in english if it is russian.

Hewlett-Packard HP t5740e

Ubuntu Server 16.04 32 bit. Clean install.

Connection working. IPv6 disabled. DNS is 8.8.8.8

Not work.

Well, that’s true voor the UNATTENDED install, use only openhabian-config without any parameters.