Hi! I have installed 2.5.4-snapshot as a docker container.
Installed the Hue Emulation addon.
Harmony Hub discovers the emulated hue hub, but it fails to pair.
Yes, I turn on the pairing option on the config of the emulator
Things I’ve tried:
- Set system config to have my local IP as the openhab IP
- Ran iptables to map port 80 to 8080
- Set discovery IP in Hue Emulation
- Set port to 80 in Hue Emulation
- Reinstall the addon
- restart openhab
- Starting pairing from harmony hub before the “Device Pairing” is on
- Starting pairing from harmony hub after the “Device Pairing” is on
Log states " Using discovery ip 192.168.0.76".
Self test / status:
output of http://192.168.0.76:8080/api/testuser/lights :
So… Not authorized what is testuser? And is this the thing preventing the pairing?