ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

VW users: VW changed the Data Privacy Policy, you need to log in to the Web Portal (myvolkswagen.de) and accept those. I updated the binding to catch this situation and map it to a clear error message when thing goes offline. NO, I’ll not implement an auto-consent :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for the feedback. As I saw the ID bridge in the latest draft I thought ‘lets give it a try’. No problem, I understand that you need to proceed by priorities. Anyway, I am available for testing when the binding is ready for ID

@markus7017

The 3.1 Snapshot version needs to be recompiled, cause of unresolved requirement: javax.measure:

When you see this error, the add-on needs to be recompiled because the UoM dependencies got a major update with openhab-core#2319.

I know, but a single build for 3.1 breaks compatibility for 3.0 build
Therefore I still build for 3.0.2 = doesn’t work on 3.1M5

So I can do no further testing :anguished:

And yet this was helpfull :wink: This seems to be related to MQTT Binding in Paperui - lost decimal precision for generic thing number channel and i have found a way to work around it. Now I can finally start testing the binding, thanks!

Hi Markus,

• the general#rateLimit channel is not visible for me with your new build. (i have rediscovered the thing)
  • the channel windowsClosed is showing “NO” for my vehicle, but all windows are closed and the other seperate windows-channels are showing the right values

ralph

it’s an advanced channel

I already made a fix, your version includes the sun roof state, which of course males no sense if you don’t have a sun roof. do you?
I also fixed parkingLight

I updated the DEV builds

• New for VW users: New channel group pictures includes full URLs to the vehicle pictures, imageUrl1 is a standard channel, all others are advanced
  • Change: All channel labels for indexed groups (e.g. rluHistory) are build using unique labels (e.g. pre-req for hmerk’s widget), format <group>_<label without spaces> You need to re-link those channels. Keep the default names if you want to use the UI widget.
  • Fix: parkingLight channel, windowsClosed if no roof covers are installed
  • Fix: Some typos fixed

Important: You need to delete, re-discover the thing and re-link channels for indexed groups

This is the first build providing jars for OH 3.0.x (up to 3.1M4) and 3.1M5 going forward. Please make sure to get the correct one (see initial post). I was not able to verify 3.1M5 so far, save a copy of your current version.

I saw 2 issues when testing on 3.1M5, please wait with the update

Hi there.
Have an VW Passat GTE 2020.
Just installed the latest DEV binding. Had some trouble to even activate it…
Got COM-Errors after accepting the Terms & Conditions, had to consent that, the app pulls information from the VW-Portal.
Via log:set DEBUG I was able to find out, which site the binding was accessing.
Had to copy’n’paste this link to an browser and got forwarded to https://identity.vwgroup.io/signin-service/v1/<alpha_numeric_string>@apps_vw-dilab_com/login/authenticate where I had to login with my credentials and had to allow the access to several things in the User-Portal for the binding by clicking accept.

But after that I still get Errors:

2021-06-06 22:45:40.517 [DEBUG] [rnet.internal.api.CarNetTokenManager] - : Login to We Connect
2021-06-06 22:45:40.518 [DEBUG] [carnet.internal.api.CarNetHttpClient] - HTTP POST https://login.apps.emea.vwapps.io/login/v1
Body/Data={ "state" : "xxxxxxxxxxx.......xxxxxxxxxxx" }
2021-06-06 22:45:40.662 [DEBUG] [rnet.internal.api.CarNetTokenManager] - : accessToken was created, valid for -1sec
2021-06-06 22:45:40.662 [DEBUG] [carnet.internal.api.CarNetHttpClient] - HTTP GET https://msg.volkswagen.de/fs-car/usermanagement/users/v1/Id/DE/vehicles
Body/Data=
2021-06-06 22:45:40.901 [DEBUG] [ng.carnet.internal.api.CarNetApiBase] - : API call getVehicles failed: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header(org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header) GET https://msg.volkswagen.de/fs-car/usermanagement/users/v1/Id/DE/vehicles (HTTP 0 ), result = java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header

Prior there was a similar Error mentioned, but in regard to the ID.3… Was there maybe a change to to the VW-API as well?

Or is this maybe related to the mentioned 2 issues with 3.1M5?

Regards

@Bopp What’s the Bridge type you chose for your ID.3 connection?
Did you try clean-cache?
Did you allow using data (“non stealth”) in your car or the app frontend?

Hi Carl
Thanks for your reply.
I choose WeConnect Bridge.
I will cleanup the cache tomorrow.
And my car allows all data access, as I‘m using the VW-App and earlier the WeConnect Binding until cancellation in April.

Just discovered, that the WeConnect Bridge = VW ID, and that there is no specific other bridge for the ID.3/.4 Series as I meant to see during setup :sweat:

ID.3/ID.4 are not yet supported. Use the regular Volkswagen bridge for a Passat.
I’ll update the DEV builds later today fixing the token refresh and some other issues.

Hi Markus,
the newest downloadable build for 3.1 is not running with 3.1.M5
is this correct ?
Ralph

Found the same here 4h ago. What about newest build?

Actual build runs well on 3.1.0.M5

Updated build:

• Fix: Recover thing from OFFLINE state on next cycle
  • Fix: Computing token validity / refresh time fixed (used 20% of the time instead of 80%)**
  • Fix: Login to Skoda Connect works more than once
  • Change: Things goes OFFLINE when access token gets expires and can’t be refreshed
  • Change: statu#maintenanceRequired becomes true if
    MAINT_ALARM_INSPECTION/MAINT_ALARM_OIL_CHANGE/MAINT_ALARM_OIL_MINIMUM == 1 or
    MAINT_DISTANCE_INSPECTION/MAINT_OIL_DISTANCE_CHANGE MAINT_AD_BLUE_DISTANCE is < 1000km
    I noticed that the alarms are not received for all vehicles so I use distance < 1000km as indicator
  • Change: Roof state removed from windowsClosed aggregation, it seems that roof cover state is no reliable information
  • Change: Validation of pairing status is only performed for Audi (doesn’t work with VW, Skoda)
  • Change: VW ID thing has been disabled (for now no data points are integrated)
  • Change: Some hard-coded URLs replaced by dynamic handling
  • New: channel tires#tirePresSpare (on/off) - for completeness
1 Like

The new version is running stable for my Audi E-Tron ! Thanks !