Changing hue light color in off mode?

Hi there.
I take one of my hue lamps to show light notifications. In this case it starts with the alarm function (blinking in a special color) and the rest of the time (to the end of 1 minute) it will only shine in this special color. The problem is to get the lamp to previous state after notification. Because the lamp itself saves the last state. For example, if i turn it on in white, than change it to red, turn it off and turn it on again, it is red.
So i want to give the lamp white color back after using it. When i turn on the lamp again for normal use i get white light.
I think that the changing of the color already works if the lamp is on.
So my rule is:

var HSBType SchrankPreviousState = null

rule "Blauer Lichtalarm Schrank"

when
 Item blueSchrank received command ON
then

if (Schrank_Switch.state == ON){
    SchrankPreviousState = Schrank1.state as HSBType
    Schrank_Color.sendCommand(HSBType::BLUE.toString)
    Alarm.sendCommand("LSELECT")
    createTimer(now.plusMinutes(1)) [|Schrank_Color.sendCommand(SchrankPreviousState.toString())]
}

if (Schrank_Switch.state == OFF){
    Schrank_Color.sendCommand(HSBType::BLUE.toString)
    Alarm.sendCommand("LSELECT")
    createTimer(now.plusMinutes(1)) [|var DecimalType hue = new DecimalType(47) // 0-360; 0=red, 120=green, 240=blue, 360=red(again)
                                      var PercentType sat = new PercentType(47) // 0-100
                                      var PercentType bright = new PercentType(100) // 0-100
                                      var HSBType light = new HSBType(hue,sat,bright)
                                      Schrank_Color.sendCommand(light.toString())
                                      Schrank_Switch.sendCommand(OFF)]
}
blueSchrank.sendCommand(OFF)
end

This works, but at the end of a notification you can see, that the light goes to white befor it goes off.
And on the other side the notification starts in white light for half a second and changed than to color.
Has someone an idea how i can make it better with hue lamps?
Greetings,
Markus

I have a similar issue also. I have not seen how to do it. I want to adjust brightness but also in the off position.

I am hopping someone has some ideas.

I would create a rule with the hue and saturation with the desired “colour” and brightness 0.