Chromecast “playSound” an “say” not working with OH 2.5 and Google Nest Mini

Hello, I have a Google Nest Mini in a local network and the OH 2.5 that found it automatically as a chromecast thing. I configured it as a default sound sink and I am trying to play sounds or to say something unsuccessfully. For TTS I have a VoiceRRS configured as well.
Initially I had an issue that looked very similarly to this one Chromecast "playSound" an "say" not working - Unable to load media, as in the same error in the log for every attempt of playSound or say. After I configured the callBackUrl=my_OH_IP:8080 the errors disappeared but the chromecast does not do anything at all. Rules show no errors, execute successfully every time with absolutely no effect. What am I missing and where?
Thanks for your help in advance.

Can you show us your configuration?

• say-Command
  • TTS-Config
  • Audio-Setiings (in PaperUI under System)
  • Voice-Setiings (in PaperUI under System)

I sold my NestHub some days ago but I had TTS working, so I might be able to spot a mistake

I haven’t changed anything but after a number of days it simply started working and continuous to work. I guess, configuring callBackUrl=my_OH_IP:8080 is the key and may be it would make sense to update the docs about that.

In the log file there are frequent errors coming from the chromecast bindings which I cannot understand:

2021-05-10 12:06:48.299 [WARN ] [su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.Channel ] - Error while reading, caused by su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.ChromeCastException: Remote socket closed

2021-05-10 12:06:48.304 [WARN ] [su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.Channel ] -  <--  null payload in message 

They are also accompanied with additional status changes of the cromecast thing:

2021-05-10 12:06:48.175 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'chromecast:chromecast:d3fe54524ad96848619815ba914f786f' changed from ONLINE to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Waiting for response timed out
2021-05-10 12:06:48.320 [hingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - 'chromecast:chromecast:d3fe54524ad96848619815ba914f786f' changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Waiting for response timed out to OFFLINE

and an exception from the chromecast binding:

2021-05-10 12:08:00.089 [WARN ] [su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.Channel ] - Error while handling, caused by com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.InvalidTypeIdException: Could not resolve type id 'LOAD_CANCELLED' as a subtype of [simple type, class su.litvak.chromecast.api.v2.StandardResponse]: known type ids = [CLOSE, DEVICE_ADDED, DEVICE_REMOVED, DEVICE_UPDATED, GET_APP_AVAILABILITY, INVALID_REQUEST, LAUNCH_ERROR, LOAD_FAILED, MEDIA_STATUS, MULTIZONE_STATUS, PING, PONG, RECEIVER_STATUS]

at [Source: (String)"{"requestId":57,"responseType":"LOAD_CANCELLED","itemId":1}"; line: 1, column: 32]

I cannot decipher any of those log messages as am not familiar with the specifics of the binding nor the chromecast api. Anyone could shed some light on this behavior? Is it possible that the api had changed and the binding is outdated?