Climax Z-Wave binding

Dear all,
After enrolling CLIMAX Z-WAVE devices I get following information:
This device has not been fully discovered by the binding. There are a few possible reasons for this -:
The device is not in the database. If the device attributes show that this device has a valid manufacturer ID, device ID and type, then this is likely the case (eg. you see a label like “Z-Wave node 1 (0082:6015:020D::2.0)”). Even if the device appears to be in the database, some manufacturers use multiple sets of references for different regions or versions, and your device references may not be in the database. In either case, the database must be updated and you should raise an issue to get this addressed.
The device initialisation is not complete. Once the device is included into the network, the binding must interrogate it to find out what type of device it is. One part of this process is to get the manufacturer information required to identify the device, and until this is done, the device will remain unknown. For mains powered devices, this will occur quickly, however for battery devices the device must be woken up a number of times to allow the discovery phase to complete. This must be performed with the device close to the controller.

It is a SmartPlug PSM-29ZW - any idea in this case?

There is a community supported Database here. If it is not a battery device, it will need to be added. There are instructions in the blog It would be helpful to have these numbers (under thing properties). If a battery device, it might be that initialization is not complete and you can find it.

Bob

Thank you Bob. It is a 230V plug powered device.

So there should be an xml file in userdata\zwave to use to get started with the addition.

Sorry, I have no permission to upload as file.

So the xml addition is to the database. Need to register first. Then send a ticket to Chris to get write access.

Bob

1 Like

Many thanks, perfect. What are the next steps or what should I do from my side for implementation?
BR Luciano

And read the database blog.

Bob

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.