- Platform information:
- Hardware: VM
- OS: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Java Runtime Environment: openjdk 18.104.22.168 2020-11-04
- openHAB version: openHAB 3.0.0 Build #2061
- Issue of the topic: Is it possible to clone a setup
- Please post configurations (if applicable): –
- Items configuration related to the issue –
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue –
- Rules code related to the issue –
- Services configuration related to the issue –
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: –
I started testing new OH3 on my test setup - a virtual Machine running Ubuntu. Now before I go into too much trouble setting up/importing my production setup here I’d like to know if it is afterwards possible to clone the setup to my production setup.
Raspberry-Pi4 - then updated to whatever RaspianOS.
Or is it currently advised to do the setup directly on e.g. a second SD-Card directly on Raspi?