Cloud OFFLINE

Assuming I’m reading it correctly given the munged up formatting, you need to comment out the ui, action, transformation, misc, and voice lines. The binding lines.

Your addons.config line look like it has at least one error, that comma before ruleengine shouldn’t be there. Looks like there is an errant comma on binding too.

Just to be really sure and really clean, I’d stop OH, comment out all the lines in addons.cfg. Delete addons.config entirely. Then reinstall all the addons again through PaperUI.

1 Like

Yes sir, I will try it first today, before I start over…

I know, right! :crazy_face: FIXED NOW!! :grinning:

Ok all…I’m in business. I did what Rich suggested, restarted a few times, updated myopenhab with correct info, twice on the secret…and now I’m online!!!

:star_struck:

Y’all are AWESOME!!!

Now, one last issue I’m trying to track down.

‘’’
2020-04-16 08:17:31.726 [ERROR] [ng.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlProvider] - Could not register ThingType: zwave:aeotec_zw141_03_000

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ID segment ’ switch_dimmer’ contains invalid characters. Each segment of the ID must match the pattern [A-Za-z0-9_-]*.

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.AbstractUID.validateSegment(AbstractUID.java:97) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.AbstractUID.<init>(AbstractUID.java:75) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.common.AbstractUID.<init>(AbstractUID.java:49) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.UID.<init>(UID.java:48) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.type.ChannelTypeUID.<init>(ChannelTypeUID.java:40) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ChannelXmlResult.toChannelDefinition(ChannelXmlResult.java:135) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlResult.toChannelDefinitions(ThingTypeXmlResult.java:98) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlResult.getBuilder(ThingTypeXmlResult.java:148) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlResult.toThingType(ThingTypeXmlResult.java:156) ~[bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.core.thing.xml.internal.ThingTypeXmlProvider.addingFinished(ThingTypeXmlProvider.java:148) [bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.addingFinished(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:265) [bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.parseDocuments(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:424) [bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.processBundle(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:398) [bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker.access$6(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:393) [bundleFile:?]

at org.eclipse.smarthome.config.xml.osgi.XmlDocumentBundleTracker$2.run(XmlDocumentBundleTracker.java:363) [bundleFile:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_222]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_222]

‘’’

I looked in the JasonDB folder under Things and did a search for the above, but couldn’t find anything. Where esle might I look? This is an old zwave stick that no longer exists, but I cannot find it anywhere to delete it.

Do you have any .things files? Look there. Alos look in the Links json file. In fact, grep for that in all of the json files.

As a Thing ID it doesn’t make sense, it has too few fields.

I have no things files. Am checking the links file now…

Nothing in the links file except open and closed brackets.