Compile a z-wave XML File with Eclipse for OH2

Hello

i have a exportet XML File from Chris Jackson Zwave Database. I want to compile it with eclipse and import it in my Openhab2 System. I google, but dont find a manual how to do this. All i find is how to compile programms for openhab.

kind regards
Werner

no one has an idea?

kind regards
Werner

All XML are precompiled in Zwave2 Binding.
So Not sure what you want to achieve.

The xml is compiled in with the binding. There is a method to do this on the forum somewhere, I haven’t done it for OH2 yet since I just moved over recently. But it may already be in the snapshot binding, have you tried that? You can see the link to the github for the binding which will allow you to look at the xml for the device and if it’s been updated in there you can grab the snapshot from the second link.

Ok, just some more Informations. I want to develop some Devices by myself with the Zuno (zwave). So i often change something and i must change the database from Chris Jackson and wait for the next snapshot. This spend a lot of time. So Chris said i must change the XML file and then compile it for OH2. I google but i dont find a tip how to compile the XML file with eclipse and what i must do after then.

kind regards
Werner

I don’t know how familiar you are with this type of thing but I will link to what I have found. I have not set this up for OH2 yet but I did this for OH1 and it worked great for me to adjust the xml files and recompile the binding.

Setup development environment

More information can probably be found here A new IDE and runtime for everyone!

If you just want to compile the zwave binding you can see how to it here How to build a specific binding with Maven

Hope this helps.