I moved from domoticz to fhem to openhab2, and I like the feel of OH2, but the documentation is either practicially non-existant, or I am too stupid to find it, leaving me with many questions that I feel must have been asked before, but I did not really find any answers.
1) How do I configure OH2? I started using the Paper-UI, but it seems that it is far from feature-complete? Or should only the very very basic config be done in Paper UI?
2) When I started in Paper UI, how do I set "advanced" config options for a device?
2) How can I make Groups? I want to be able to make a button in the UI that sets multiple lights on or off. Or Scenes (dimming lights, turnin on power to multimedia system, closing blinds...)?
3) How do I invert on/off on a simple switch?
4) How can I set Tags in Paper UI?
5) Can I group multiple Items over different Things? In Paper UI under Control I always have the Thing as a "group" and then all Items of that Thing.
Now I have for instance 3 Switches that have 2 lights each. So I have the Thing "lights1" 2 lights Items, then the Thing "lights2" with two more lights item and so on. It would be much nicer if all showed under a "virtual Thing" lights.
6) Rules. In both FHEM and Domoticz that I used before setting up Rules was very easy (especially in Domotictz with Blockly). I installed the beta Rule Engine, but I am unsure how to make time-delayed actions. For Instance my morning alarm. When today is a working day I want to dim the lights to 10% at alarm-20min, start soft music and set lights to 20% at alarm-10min, gradually becoming louder and brighter until the alarm time. How do I to that?
I am sorry if the answers are obvious, if they are please just point me in the right direction.