Configuring Items for Weather Binding

Hello,

So I am trying to find an elegant solution for having the Weather Binding work with an icon based off the Current Condition. I am currently using Wunderground. Now I’ve seen the multiple posts for placing the api string within the item using the API key. However since I’m already using the weather binding I think we should be able to find a way to do it without a transform style sheet. What I’m wondering is this, within the string or line of coding I have the following

String Weather_CurrentCondition “Current Conditions [%s]” (Weather_Chart) { weather=“locationId=home, type=condition, property=text” }

is where I want to know if there is a way to take the value that is already being returned in %s and place it between the <>. If so then we would only need the icons downloaded within the WebApps folder and it will work. I don’t know if this is possible via a rule or how but I’d like to see if this is something we can accomplish as it would make things much more elegant and simple. I have a nice weather / forcast page and having these icons do this without having to do the entire line would be great.

That or if we use the transform style sheet can it be included in the weather binding somehow.

Looking at your line it seems to be the same as what I am using what I am trying to accomplish is placing the property=icon in a variable to put between <> so that it pulls the corresponding icon to the left of where it says current conditions in my string. Maybe I wasn’t clear before and I apologize.

Got it! Thanks so much Markus! Once you mentioned the mapping file it accomplishes the same thing and works beautiful. I love this program