Configuring the Fibaro FGMS001 Multisensor freezes the device

Hello,

I have a OpenHAB 2.4 (stable release) installation with a single ZMEEUZB1 ZWave controller. I bought a Fibaro FGMS001 multisensor and included it easily in the ZWave network. In HABmin it reports this configuration:

With default configuration it works fine, e.g. it reports motion events and temperature changes.

When I want to configure it with HABmin (e.g. setting parameter 80=0), this log entry is created in events.log

2019-03-23 15:19:36.380 [vent.ConfigStatusInfoEvent] - ConfigStatusInfo [configStatusMessages=[ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=group_5, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null], ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=config_80_1, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null], ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=group_4, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null], ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=group_1, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null], ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=group_3, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null], ConfigStatusMessage [parameterName=group_2, type=PENDING, messageKey=null, arguments=null, message=null, statusCode=null]]]

After this configuration change the device doesn’t report any motion events or temperature changes anymore. After factory reset and reinclude it works fine again as before. I saw similar behaviour after changing other parameters of this device.

Fibaro support doesn’t want to support this configuration.

Any ideas, how this device can successfully configured?

Thanks for your help!

Please ignore this post. I returned the device to the vendor.