ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Here I found unofficial python functions for handling data from Toyota Connected services APIs via MyT service, seems that still works, today I had occasion to a bit play with this stuff

Hope this helps,

Slawek

I have found this Python script. Perhaps this can help for Mercedes Me?

Hello together,
i have two cars now with seat connect. The first one works fine. Now i try the second one and get an error.

Are the bridge work only with one car?

The VW bridge is working fine with 2 cars. When bridge is connected the two things (one for each car) are automatically found.

That doesn’t work and make no sense… I have only on connect account. And there are two cars. I have now 2 things and that doesn’t work also. So if i have a hue bridge i need one and get all my things and lamps. So why i need two things with same account data? I try it out and the vehicle stay offline. And now?

Edit: Solved it. Delete everything and start from scratch. Now i found with one account of car connect both cars.

fyi: If you are not already aware - one more reason to upgrade your OH

Hello Markus,
I tried to use org.openhab.binding.connectedcar-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar on openhab “openHAB 3.1.1 Release Build” with my Seat car (Cupra Leon Sportstourer e-Hybrid).

I created the thing “SEAT Connect Account (CarNet)”, it is online.
The car is afterwards detected automatically (I did not enter a security PIN) but the thing is offline.
openhab displays the following error:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR

General Error: class org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType cannot be cast to class org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType (org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType and org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @14487f4)

Do you have any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
Hermann

Hier noch der stacktrace:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType cannot be cast to class org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType (org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType and org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @14487f4)
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetServiceStatus.serviceUpdate(CarNetServiceStatus.java:177) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBaseService.update(ApiBaseService.java:88) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.updateVehicleStatus(ThingBaseHandler.java:456) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.lambda$1(ThingBaseHandler.java:400) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

you need to move to OH 3.2. 3.2 bindings are not running on 3.1 nor 3.0 or 2.x

Thank you for the fast reply. I updated to release 3.2 but the error is still the same.

Any other suggestions?

For me it seems that the error reason is a class cast exception.
I don’t konw the code but I think instead of using

QuantityType q = ...
DecimalType t = (DecimalType)q;

you have to use something like that:

DecimalType t = new DecimalType(q.toBigDecimal());

hmm, sounds like valid; I try to provide you an updated version

Me again… As i mentioned that i have two cars. One is an Ibiza and the other one is a Leon. I set both VIN, they are different. The Ibiza show the data from Leon… Sure i created different Items and Channels. I’m totally wired…

MyAudi not working for 2 days. Audi customer service says by order of federal authorities (KBA) they need to take some actions regarding log4shell.

I got the following log errors:

2021-12-23 20:21:44.488 [WARN ] [.internal.api.carnet.BrandCarNetAudi] - WAUZZZ...: Unable to verify pairing or pairing not completed (status INPROCESS, userId V0PGZh..., code 287...)
2021-12-23 20:21:45.396 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZ...: API Call failed: API call failed

Just as an idea for future enhancements: create a trigger channel in case API calls fail.
Not important to me, I just wanted to write down but I assume you already have that on your roadmap;-)

bullshit, they are using log4j and need to address a security issue

This API works or does not, see it more as a hint if the rest is working

You created one SEAT account thing, correct? This brings up 2 vehicle things (auto-discovered the VIN), correct?

What does the Maiin UI shows? You should verify the data before creating items. The VIN is globally unique, this can’t be the problem and the binding supports more than 1 car per account.

sure. but how do you make it visible in the GUI, if there is no communication? the thing also is still online.

I have three things. One is the bridge to Seat. I have two things with one car and it’s VIN and another one with it’s VIN.

Here you can see same data to different items.

As wrote before i had an issue to get data from Leon (stay offline) and i delete everything and start from new. Everything! Items, things, bridge.

Merry Christmas and thanks for your support.

what do you mean? of course both things have the same channel layout, but that doesn’t mean that they share same data