ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Hi Markus, if you need a tester for MercedesMe, please let me know.

Hi all

Are there any plans to add a Toyota cars (via MyT) ?
Thanks ,

Slawek

HI,

the correct setup is

• A Volkswagen CarNet account/bridge thing having the credentials
  • Once the account is connected the binding will retrieve the vehicle list and create the corresponding things. Donā€™t create them on your own
  • Then add a WeConnect wallbox thing, put in the credentials
  • Again the binding will retrieve the units (usually 1, maybe more)

MercedesMe implementation is on hold. I got the authorization working and connected a Web Socket, but this provides binary data. The is the MBDSK on GitHub and definitions in Google protobuf format, bute the generated code is 50k+ lines. I stopped here for now.

HI, not yet. Do you have information on the API? Is there public documentation? Are there implementations on GitHub etc.?

wow, now I get it. Stupid :slight_smile:

My mistake was that I was only using the Volkwagen Account (Bridget) with the assigned cars (no ID). Then I tried to add the ID.Charger. There was no possibilty to enter the credentials (only an Identifier).

Now I add the Volkswagen ID Account (Bridget) and Iā€™m able to enter the credentials in wallbox (bridget). everything fine, thx !!

Now I will start to configure ID.3 and ID.Charger

Here I found unofficial python functions for handling data from Toyota Connected services APIs via MyT service, seems that still works, today I had occasion to a bit play with this stuff

Hope this helps,

Slawek

I have found this Python script. Perhaps this can help for Mercedes Me?

Hello together,
i have two cars now with seat connect. The first one works fine. Now i try the second one and get an error.

Are the bridge work only with one car?

The VW bridge is working fine with 2 cars. When bridge is connected the two things (one for each car) are automatically found.

That doesnā€™t work and make no senseā€¦ I have only on connect account. And there are two cars. I have now 2 things and that doesnā€™t work also. So if i have a hue bridge i need one and get all my things and lamps. So why i need two things with same account data? I try it out and the vehicle stay offline. And now?

Edit: Solved it. Delete everything and start from scratch. Now i found with one account of car connect both cars.

fyi: If you are not already aware - one more reason to upgrade your OH

Hello Markus,
I tried to use org.openhab.binding.connectedcar-3.2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar on openhab ā€œopenHAB 3.1.1 Release Buildā€ with my Seat car (Cupra Leon Sportstourer e-Hybrid).

I created the thing ā€œSEAT Connect Account (CarNet)ā€, it is online.
The car is afterwards detected automatically (I did not enter a security PIN) but the thing is offline.
openhab displays the following error:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR

General Error: class org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType cannot be cast to class org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType (org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType and org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @14487f4)

Do you have any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance
Hermann

Hier noch der stacktrace:

java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType cannot be cast to class org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType (org.openhab.core.library.types.QuantityType and org.openhab.core.library.types.DecimalType are in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @14487f4)
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.carnet.CarNetServiceStatus.serviceUpdate(CarNetServiceStatus.java:177) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiBaseService.update(ApiBaseService.java:88) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.updateVehicleStatus(ThingBaseHandler.java:456) ~[?:?]
	at org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler.lambda$1(ThingBaseHandler.java:400) ~[?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128) [?:?]
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628) [?:?]
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:829) [?:?]

you need to move to OH 3.2. 3.2 bindings are not running on 3.1 nor 3.0 or 2.x

Thank you for the fast reply. I updated to release 3.2 but the error is still the same.

Any other suggestions?

For me it seems that the error reason is a class cast exception.
I donā€™t konw the code but I think instead of using

QuantityType q = ...
DecimalType t = (DecimalType)q;

you have to use something like that:

DecimalType t = new DecimalType(q.toBigDecimal());

hmm, sounds like valid; I try to provide you an updated version

Me againā€¦ As i mentioned that i have two cars. One is an Ibiza and the other one is a Leon. I set both VIN, they are different. The Ibiza show the data from Leonā€¦ Sure i created different Items and Channels. Iā€™m totally wiredā€¦

MyAudi not working for 2 days. Audi customer service says by order of federal authorities (KBA) they need to take some actions regarding log4shell.

I got the following log errors:

2021-12-23 20:21:44.488 [WARN ] [.internal.api.carnet.BrandCarNetAudi] - WAUZZZ...: Unable to verify pairing or pairing not completed (status INPROCESS, userId V0PGZh..., code 287...)
2021-12-23 20:21:45.396 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WAUZZZ...: API Call failed: API call failed

Just as an idea for future enhancements: create a trigger channel in case API calls fail.
Not important to me, I just wanted to write down but I assume you already have that on your roadmap;-)