I assume the strings representing the standard AcceptedItemTypes, i.e. “Switch”, are defined somewhere as static variables in the API but I could not find them.
March 29, 2017, 3:47pm
Are you looking for acceptedDataTypes and acceptedCommandTypes for a SwitchItem? If so, you can find them here:
This file has been truncated.
* Copyright (c) 2014,2018 Contributors to the Eclipse Foundation
* See the NOTICE file(s) distributed with this work for additional
* information regarding copyright ownership.
* This program and the accompanying materials are made available under the
* terms of the Eclipse Public License 2.0 which is available at
* SPDX-License-Identifier: EPL-2.0
Thanks for your response, sorry I was not clear.
I was asking if and where string constants such as “Switch” were defined.
In an piece of code such as :
Channel channel = ChannelBuilder.create(theUid, “Switch”)
Is there an API defined constant I can use instead of spelling the string “Switch”.