Controling Lightify RGB bulb over zigbee2mqtt

Hello guys,
until last week I had my Smart-Home setup contolled via the Lightify-Bridge. As they will end the support and i wante’d to be more open I dicided to get a cc2531 stick and join you in the openhab world.
As i want to be flexible I decided to go with the stick and not integrate the bridge into openhab. I also chose the mqtt bindings over the zigbee bindings in Paper UI because i have a lot of lightify 4 button switches and could only get one side to work with the zigbee binding. But that will be a problem for another topic i guess.

I started integrating my first plug and my first bulb into openhab using visual studio code. The plug is working nicely (on/off) but the light is causing me headaches. I just can’t get it to change colour using the colorwheel.

I found this topic same problem and copied the code and can’t see any difference. I tried removing formatBeforePublishing and transformationPattern with no result. When i check the variable Lightify_Office_Decke_Color it shows me a value containing 3 numbers whitch look correct, but when cheking what is send to the lamp i can only see the last value of the 3.

Sending {“color”:{“rgb”:“114,100,100”}} to the lamp via MQTT.fx via zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office/set changes the color.

If anybody is using the lightify system via zigbee2mqtt i would be glad if you could point me in the right direction or just show me your code so i can compare it to mine. That would be highly apreciated and many thanks in advanced.

My code:

ITEMS:

Switch   Lightify_Office_Decke_On     "Ein/Aus"              {channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Lampe_Office:onoff"}

Color    Lightify_Office_Decke_Color  "Farbe"  <colorwheel>  {channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Lampe_Office:colorRGB"}

Dimmer   Lightify_Office_Decke_Dimmer "Dimmer [%d %%]"       {channel="mqtt:topic:mosquitto:Lampe_Office:dim"}

Things:

Thing topic Lampe_Office "Lampe Büro" @"MQTT" {
        Channels:
            Type switch : onoff "Power Office Decke"     [stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.state", commandTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office/set", on="ON", off="OFF" ]
            Type dimmer : dim "Dimmer Office Decke"      [stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.brightness", commandTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office/set", min=1, max=254, step=1, formatBeforePublish="{ \"brightness\" : %s }"]                                                         
            Type colorRGB : color "Colour Office Decke"  [stateTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office", transformationPattern="JSONPATH:$.color", commandTopic="zigbee2mqtt/Lampe_Office/set", formatBeforePublish="{\"color\":{\"rgb\":\"%s\"}}"]
}