Controlling fgr 222 with fgs 222, is that possible?

The FGS223 îs connected to the bedroom lights and it turns different lights here. The command up / down for fgrm works because I have already some rules that move up or down the shutter depending the day hour so it has to work in this case too.
The strange thing is that if I press long on the physical button connected to fgs223 I see nothing in the log and if I press long on the button if the light is off it turns on and stay on as long as I keep the button pressed and it goes off when I release the button! When moving to oh2 after I installed openHABian I just discovered the zstick toghether with all my zwave devices and I think maybe there is something messed up in this network! The question is why I can’t see some values in the log like 1.1 or 2.1 by pressing the buttons connected to fgs223? I also can’t set 15 in the 28 and 29 parameter, I only can set hold key and release key.
Thanks.

There are two problems here: some user did set that parameter to “Read only”, I’ve changed that.
The other problem may just be a display issue: it is hard to see but all options are available