Correct some mistakes in database accrued during power failure

Does somebody have some code to start with for this step?
I want to read data back from a database (best general option would be to access this with techniques OH is using for writing persistence data. I assume by using this interface you can read whatever database is selected influxBD or RRD4j in my case) on a specific time and date read the value, correct the value (I assume i most cases use the previous value) and write it back.

1. The Tutorials & Examples category is for posting solutions, not asking questions.

2. Some OH scripting solutions offer capability at this point that could be mis-used to achieve this, but OH is really the wrong tool to use for this. You will waste far more time (and possibly do more damage) trying to get this to work in OH than if you just find a viewer/editor program for your database and work through that manually.

There aren’t any tools in OH for doing that as @JustinG has said. You could write something with a rule but I think it would be less hassle to do it in InfluxDB itself using a script. Something like this.