Creating my first models with OH4 (coming from OH2)

Hi, I am learning the new world of OH4. Lots have changed since OH2, and I am rusty with OH2 even :). So bear with me please, forgive me for asking stupid questions.

So managed to run OH4 latest stable in docker-compose. It has access to my zwave stick, and I managed to add all zwave nodes, added them as things.

I created a semantic model, and added groups for floors, rooms, and added items based on the Things. It looks as follows:

Each group has a big NULL box there which I can’t seem to get rid of. I can click on it, and then I traverse through all children of this group. But I assume I should be able to assign a text / icon / image to the NULL?

The next step I am trying to achieve, is to actually create pages so that people can start using OH without needing to login as admin. I guess this is what the docs are trying to tell me under “Pages”. Where I can add a “masonry”. I tried that, and added all main groups, and then it creates buttons for all selected groups which all show with a big NULL as well.

What is OH trying to tell me?
How / where do I fix it?

Those Floors and Rooms are just location groups so they will be Null
If you put Equipment and Items in the Rooms the Location cards will be automatically generated.

I would just start with the automatically generated stuff to begin with, to get familiar with how it works.

Adding Users other than Admin doesn’t seem to be documented anywhere so I never figured it out.

Ah, i was looking for auto generated stuff. Will try again when i get back home. Thx!