CULIntertechno 1.9 Binding in Openhab 2.0 - Items get deleted immediately

Hi there,

I’m trying to include the CULIntertechno Binding into my Openhab 2 Setup (Raspberry Pi 3 with Jessie). As there is no 2.0 binding I installed the 1.9x binding from Paper UI and created the needed configuration files. It’s my first time using openhab and i started directly with openhab 2. I tried to keep it as simple as possible, so i didn’t include any groups to the items file.

/etc/openhab2/services/culintertechno.cfg

device=serial:/dev/ttyACM0

repetitions=6

wavelength=420

/etc/openhab2/items/culintertechno.items

Switch Funksteckdose_O011 "Funksteckdose in O011" {culintertechno="type=raw;address=F0000FF0FF;commandOn=FF;commandOff=F0"}

/etc/openhab2/sitemap/culintertechno.sitemap

sitemap culintertechno label="Hauptmenue"
{
  Frame {
    Switch item=Funksteckdose_O011 label="Funksteckdose"
  }
}

But there is no Switch Element in Classic UI.

In /var/log/events.log it says:

[ItemRemovedEvent               ] - Item 'Funksteckdose_O011' has been removed.

In /var/log/openhab.log it says:

[ell.impl.action.osgi.CommandExtender] - org.openhab.binding.intertechno (212): Starting destruction process
[ell.impl.action.osgi.CommandExtender] - org.openhab.binding.intertechno (212): Not an exended bundle or destruction of extension already finished

Thanks in advance, i really have no idea what’s wrong.

Some aspects:
You have no setting for the baudrate.
Is your CUL really connected as ttyACM0?
Are you able to check the CUL without OpenHAB? For example with screen.
I’m using the manual setup ( not apt-get) and I had to change the user that start’s openhab to root.
As for the log entry " Item removed " .Is this item really removed from the sitemap? Check on the GUI.

Sorry. It’s been a long time since i’ve been here, the project went out of focus until now:

To clear things up for others. The removal messages were not the problem. I didn’t understand sitemaps at this moment, so i failed to navigate to the culintertechno sitemap i explicitly created…

Thanks for helping Jürgen