Current best Zigbee USB adapter?

That. I think about just trying it. But then z2m works in the background without any issue, so why break it :grinning:

I recently bought the SMaBiT AV2010/10 (https://manuals.smabit.eu/len/av2010_10.html). It was immediately recognized by OH3 (zigbee:coordinator_ember). My first Zigbee door sensor (Bitron Video 902010/21A) was discovered and integrated without any problems.

1 Like

I have the CC2531 testing with Ikea bulbs and It feels unstable. At first the bulbs were found perfectly, but when you turn off the lights, etc… The binding is having so much trouble getting the things back online, then the level and color controls go all wrong. Maybe one bulb is in cold color the other warm it’s a mess up. I have to disable and enable things to maybe, after some minutes the thing goes back online…

Would this be fixed with a more reliable zigbee stick such as telegesis? I’m feeling really down with this.

I also unplugged the stick and the CC2531 was kept online in the openhab ui, I waited llike 5 min and nothing changed. Pretty weird