Custom rollershutter widget with preset configuration

I also use a Shelly 2.5. I guess you used the Control channel for the position control. Alternatively you may use the Position channel offered by the Shelly for the slider, then there is no need to modify the widget.

Hi Thomas
I found the position channel under advanced.
But I have allready modify the widget. It is a great idea to have 2 controls for the shutter.
And the position control tells me the correct number. So I will use it
I use this numbers also in other rules, so this is more simple for me to use allways the same item
For example in a rule for sun protection or in the night (left side 55%, right side 100%) for the french windows. Make the life easier with the dogs :slight_smile:

Hey,

thanks a lot for this. I am using Homematic instead of Shelly and I don’t seem to have an alternative channel for the position. So this actually does the trick for me!

Hi Thomas

thank you for your widget which works pretty fine. I changed some things so that it looks similar to the cell cards. What doesn´t work are the presets. If I execute the preset I get the following log:

Script execution of rule with UID 'Rollershutter_preset' failed: org.graalvm.polyglot.PolyglotException: ReferenceError: "ir" is not defined

I have no clue what I have to change.

My guess is that you used a different scripting language. Make sure that you use ECMA Script 5.1:

that did the job - thank you.

Edit
Nvm found the typo… Working now :slight_smile:

Hi Thomas,
thank you for your great widget!

I followed your instructions, but i think i miss something. I cant add, nor delete presets.
Log file states, that the item does not exist…

2022-06-22 15:55:11.361 [WARN ] [e.internal.SseItemStatesEventBuilder] - Attempting to send a state update of an item which doesn't exist: undefined
2022-06-22 15:55:29.221 [WARN ] [e.internal.SseItemStatesEventBuilder] - Attempting to send a state update of an item which doesn't exist: undefined
2022-06-22 15:55:32.985 [ERROR] [e.automation.internal.RuleEngineImpl] - Failed to execute rule 'fd559c6629': Fail to execute action: 3

Do i miss some dependencies/persistence?

1 Like