Danalock V2 (BZTU125)

Hi,

I try to add the danalock v2 (btzu125) to openhab but it is unidentified.
Next I want to add the device to the device database, but when I import the xml it says:
Manufacturer 010E is not known! Please update the manufacturer database and try again.

Problem is, I cannot add the manufacturer.

I’ll add the manufacturer - can you confirm the name, and possibly a website please?

Here you go.
The website:Danalock
The lockdanalock v2

Thx

I’ve added the manufacturer to the database…

I added the lock but a lot of things are missing.
I’m trying to find out what parameters are available but info is difficult to find.

Maybe this helps:
http://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1251
Found it on this page:
https://danalock.com/?page_id=2597

Gert

Thx,

Found the extra info in the mean time and uploaded it
Added the configuration parameters, but I don’t know how to enter the command classes correctly.
For the parameters I didn’t add a bitmask as I don’t have a clue :s.
Can someone delete the last option from parameter 1.

Any tips/help is appreciated.

Anyone willing to assist?

I’ve also just obtained and installed this lock today and am willing to assist.
Now I’m not yet very familiar with this new sort of database creation, but I think you do not have to enter the command classes if you upload an XML file. You could even create the XML lines yourself using the export function for the device, so you get the syntax, then copy’n paste another class and reimport the XML file file.
But the classes should be in your xml file already. They are if your device reports them, and if it does not, well, then you shouldn’t add them to the DB because the device wouldn’t know how to handle them.

Strange thing, I’ve just uploaded my Danalock XML file, but it doesn’t contain the DOOR_LOCK class and I believe it’s the one that we’re looking for. At least for Schlage locks, it’s used.

@chris: Is DOOR_LOCK class supported in OH1 ? could the reason that it’s missing from my XML file be that I’m using 1.8.3 (or 1.9.0 snapshot, in fact) ?

On a sidenote, I’m still using 1.9.0/habmin1 and can’t use habmin to configure the lock …
(in fact I had to upgrade because the Danalock inclusion process crashed in 1.8.3 and left a corrupted database). habmin does not show neither the manufacturer name nor the config parameters.
@chris, are the 1.9.0 Cloudbees snapshots updated when there’s changes to the database ?

Also, could you please change the manufaturer name in the database ? I didn’t see how that can be done.
It’s “Poly-Control”, just the product name is “Danalock”. Plus, as @yelti_be requested, please remove option 2 from parameter 1 while you’re at it.

PS: the lock is working nicely even without zwave, and it’s currently on sale on Amazon (DE) for 149,- € instead of the usual 230,- €. Just if you happen to need another one :slight_smile:
They’re changing the cylinders to a modular one now they’re selling the old version (5 different cylinders included) for less.

No - the formats are different. You could copy another XML file and update it, but really this is likely to be error prone. It would be better to work out why it’s not generating the file.

No - not in the current master. I have a version that I was looking to merge into master which contains the locks and secure classes but was waiting on feedback from people to see if it was ok (there’s another thread on this somewhere - search for “schlage lock”).

No - I manually export them when someone asks. Ideally it would be automated (as in OH2), but I’m worried that I’ll need to ensure all the existing files in OH1 don’t get broken if I change to exporting from database direct.[quote=“mstormi, post:9, topic:13446”]
please change the manufaturer name in the database
[/quote]

Done.

Done.

I’m running on OH2.
I haven’t succeeded including the lock, so I don’t have a xml file.
That’s why I created it manually.

@mstormy: you are right. The manufacturerer seems to be poly control. At
the time it was not clear on their website.
Thanks for assisting.

I allready have the one with the modular cylinder😀. I’m happy with it now,
but not in the beginning. I had issues connecting to the lock over
bluetooth(took 2 mins to connect). Now I have switched phones and it’s much
better.
The widget on android still looses connection a lot.

Hope I get it to work very soon on OH.

Hi,

I have the same type of lock, only it is the European version BTZE150.
According to the logfiles of Openhab2 it is reporting itself as “010E:0008:0002::0.0” which seems to be the same as BTZU125. I guess that this XML is valid for both BTZU125 as well as BTZE150.

Hopefully I will be able to integrate it to Openhab2 soon as it is not possible until this XML is available.

(would it be possible in the future to have an option to do a sort of “field certification”? copy this type of XML into a specific directory to make it available for the zwave binding and make it possible to try it out?)

I also have the same lock. Would be great to try it out under OpenHAB 2.

I got it to work with the software Jeedom.
It’s all in french but nosubistute for openhab.
Thinking of buying a second usb stick and use mqtt between both systems.

me 3 :wink:

Would be amazing if someone gets it to work with OH2!

When I try to add the lock to OH2 it seems to recognize the lock and it is a “online” state, but when I try to send commands to it nothing happens. I also noticed that there was no node4.xml in /var/lib/openhab2/zwave/

I also got this message in the log:
2016-12-19 20:48:48.049 [ERROR] [curityCommandClassWithInitialization] - NODE 4: SECURITY_ERROR Invalid state! Secure inclusion has not completed and we are not in inclusion mode. Aborting

and:
2016-12-19 20:49:08.071 [WARN ] [ocol.ZWaveController$ZWaveSendThread] - NODE 4: Too many retries. Discarding message: Message: class=SendData[0x13], type=Request[0x00], priority=Config, dest=4, callback=19, payload=04 02 86 11

The properties for the item is:
zwave_class_basic ROUTING_SLAVE
zwave_class_generic ENTRY_CONTROL
zwave_frequent true
zwave_neighbours 1,2,3
zwave_version 0.0
zwave_listening false
zwave_plus_devicetype UNKNOWN_TYPE
zwave_deviceid 2
zwave_nodeid 4
zwave_routing true
zwave_beaming true
zwave_class_specific SECURE_KEYPAD_DOOR_LOCK
zwave_manufacturer 270
zwave_devicetype 8

Does anyone have a clue what i should do to make this work?

I just noticed that the lock I have is BTZE125, not BTZU125. And the record in cd-jacksons database is BTZW125. How do I add the BTZE125 to the zwave db, and how do I figure out whats different?

The first question to answer is what is different. I would check the manuals to see if the configuration is the same.

If you want to add a new device (IE if the two devices really are different) then there is information on the database site on how to do this.

Note that at the moment security isn’t supported in OH2 but I hope this will change soon.

ZE==Europe
ZU==US

Shouldn’t be a difference in setup, more the radio/frequency.