Dashboard is Not Scaling to Full Width of Device (Solved)

I’m confused by the display of a couple of my dashboards. They are not initially filling the full screen width. There is approximately 25% of the screen is blank to the right of my widgets. This is causing the widgets to be smashed together where they are unusable. If I rotate, this same percentage remains unused. I have looked at the page source, but nothing is showing me a layout parameter that looks incorrect. I am not using an edge browser by the way.

<head>
    <meta charset="utf-8" />
    <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
    <title>HABPanel</title>
    <meta name="description" content="Dashboard user interface for openHAB" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=0" />
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">

This may be an artifact of my initial layout of widgets being wider than my final version, but I cannot find a setting or a way to reinitialize the width of the page layout to trim to my existing widgets. I have found the Default number of columns (12), but do not understand how to use this setting directly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

It appears that this is indeed controlled with the Default Columns parameter in the Advanced Settings tab of the Dashboard Settings. I set the parameter to 9, and that removed the unused space and scaled my widgets correctly.

I’m not going to complain about this being generally static because the HABPanel is amazing!

Thanks, sorry for the post. Hopefully it helps someone else.

Tony