Deadbolt that locks with code

I know this isn’t Openhab related, but I’m looking for a deadbolt that doesn’t lock accidentally. Does anyone know of one that will lock either on remote command, or entry of a code?
I prefer Zwave.

I would consider this question to be openHAB-related, so no need to be worried about that.

Can you explain your concern/scenario a bit more? I think you mean that you don’t want it to lock when you press a single button, but I’m not 100% certain.

If that’s correct, then I believe this is called “Lock and Leave” on the Schlage Connect. There are instructions to disable it, and I think that would mean you have to enter a code to lock it. I’m not sure about that though.

Don’t confuse “Lock and Leave” with “Auto-lock”. The latter setting will just lock the door 30 seconds after it’s been unlocked.

Yes, this is exactly what I want. I don’t want a single press to lock. I want to enter the code to lock.

Thank you.

Hmmm, I can’t seem to find the location where I add my unlock code. I have the SmartCode 888 lock. I thought it was in the “thing” configuration page.

I don’t know anything about the Kwikset SmartCode 888. I was talking about Schlage Connect locks.