DeCONZ binding with Legrand RollerShutter (Windowcovering)

Hello All,

After successful integration of RaspbeeII in openHAB (2.5.7) with deCONZ. Raspbee II and deCONZ app have been updated to the latest stable version.

I can properly see my first sensor (Aqara temperature/humidity/pressure sensor) and 3 roller shutters (Legrand 077706L) in the paperUI and BasicUI (sitemap managed manully).

For the roller shutter, requesting UP or DOWN works well but I’m unable to STOP it (except manually).

On the same raspberry pi I have Home Assistant installed as well (testing several projects) and it controls (Up/Down/Stop) properly the same roller shutter (also using deCONZ gateway).

Did I missed something on openHAB deCONZ binding ? or maybe on the items ?

Thank you for your support

How are you requesting? What does manually mean vs some other method?

Also had you looked at logs?

Hello Danny,

I’m using the web interface (paperUI or BasicUI) with the rollershutter item. UP and Down arrows are working fine but the stop button doesn’t stop it. In fact the stop button of the rollershutter item invert the requested command, when asking STOP after UP requested, the roller goes back to DOWN instead of STOP (and vice versa)
The Legrand switch (077706L) is a standard wired switch and work as a normal switch when you press UP/DOWN/STOP buttons.

I have found this in the event.log :

2020-08-03 14:49:37.955 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GF_Kitchen_Shutter’ received command STOP
2020-08-03 14:49:39.319 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GF_Kitchen_Shutter’ received command STOP
2020-08-03 14:49:40.383 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GF_Kitchen_Shutter’ received command UP
2020-08-03 14:49:40.391 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - GF_Kitchen_Shutter changed from 50 to 0
2020-08-03 14:49:42.590 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item ‘GF_Kitchen_Shutter’ received command STOP

1 Like

I have the same problem. Up and Down (open&close) work, but a STOP doesn’t …

I’ve been doing some testing.
I met someone at the github(smanar) [Request Device Support ] Legrand / BTicino Netatmo device · Issue #883 · dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin · GitHub
the rest post commands:

curl -H ‘Content-Type: application/json’ -X PUT -d ‘{“open”: true}’ http://IP:PORT/api/KEY/lights/ID/state
curl -H ‘Content-Type: application/json’ -X PUT -d ‘{“open”: false}’ http://IP:PORT/api/KEY/lights/ID/state
curl -H ‘Content-Type: application/json’ -X PUT -d ‘{“stop”: true}’ http://IP:PORT/api/API_KEY/lights/ID/state
DO WORK! :slight_smile:

apparently, positoning is not possible.
so, POST … open:true open the shutter
POST … open:false closes the shutter
POST … stop:true (even the value false) stops the shutter
So, the REST commands are working.

then in OPENHAB:
in paperui: when i click the UP or DOWN icon: these actions work
when I click the UP icon the shutter opens, and then the STOP icon, the shutter closes again.
So, there a problem in the BINDING.

Update: is someone maintaining the deconz binding? The STOP command still doesn’t work. As mentioned before, I tested the deconz software with someone who also updates it, and it works perfect. (deconz software itself). But, the openhab binding only knows UP/DOWN/100%/0%/OPEN/CLOSE but no STOP. Still, the deconz software is fully able to STOP move the shutter. For now, as a temporary solution, I can do a HTTP Post Request, to execute the stop, but, it should be supported in the binding…

Having the same issue that STOP Command is not working. I am using a ZB-CS02 Zigbee Curtain Switch