Default List Widget not shown

Hi all,
I have created a custom list widget that I wanted to use as a default widget for my window contacts.
Therefore I have set the default list widget in the item configuration:

The config of the widget is:

uid: list_item_window
tags:
  - list
  - window
props:
  parameters:
    - description: Human friendly service name
      label: Service Name
      name: service
      required: false
      type: TEXT
    - context: item
      description: An item to control
      label: Item
      name: item
      required: false
      type: TEXT
  parameterGroups: []
timestamp: Feb 13, 2024, 8:18:58 PM
component: oh-label-item
config:
  icon: '=(items[props.item].state == "ON") ? "f7:window" : "f7:window"'
  iconColor: '=(items[props.item].state == "ON") ? "green" : "red"'
  title: =props.item
  badge: '=(items[props.item].state === "CLOSED") & (items[props.item + "_Gekippt"].state === "CLOSED") ? "geschlossen" : ((items[props.item + "_Gekippt"].state === "CLOSED") ? "offen" : "gekippt")'
  badgeColor: '=(items[props.item].state === "CLOSED") & (items[props.item + "_Gekippt"].state === "CLOSED") ? "green" : ((items[props.item + "_Gekippt"].state === "CLOSED") ? "red" : "orange")'

The widget is working as intended if I set the item manually:
Don’t know why there is a “-” at the end?

My main issue is that the item is not listed in the location where it is displayed, before the default widget was set:
With default widget set:

Without the default widget:

Has somebody any idea?

The - is there because you used an oh-label-item and that is is where the label is displayed. However, you do not configure an item property for the component so the label defaults to -. In this case the more generic oh-list-item is a better choice for your widget.

There are a few small irregularities with your widget code, but none that I think should interfere with its rendering in the location page.

1. When you added the default widget metadata, did you properly add the configuration?
  2. Do you see any errors in the browser console when you load the locations page?