Devices detected, channels listed, but unresponsive


As I received some zigbee devices I decided to give it a try again with the EM35x stick I currently have.
The devices (v3) were detected, installed and channels recognized.
All fine there.

One device is a power socket dimmer. I can change the dimmer value, but nothing happens to the device.
Currently the device is listed as gone/off-line while still powered.

The other device is a dimmer switch.
While online I saw the changes in openhab (up/down/on/off) but once gone off-line, pressing a button does nothing and the device remains off-line.

So I decided to test some of the Ikea Tradfri switches.
The On/Off switch is recognized and channels are created, only using the switch does not change the value of the item linked to the dimmer channel.
It goes off-line, but on-line when using.

The colour remote control is also detected, but only one dimmer channel is detected.
Item values are also not changing when using the remote.

Below the xml’s and server info.

Openhab version: 3.1.0.M1 Milestone Build
H/W: PI4
OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) kernel 5.4.83-v7l+ #1379 SMP Mon Dec 14 13:11:54 GMT 2020 armv7l GNU/Linux
Zigbee usb stick: EM35x (BV 2010/10)

XML’s under /var/lib/openhab/zigbee/zigbee_coordinator_ember_0137F165

xml_files.txt (147.7 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.