HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

I cant find the Documentation for the map widget. What is the intention of the Target item? And I don’t see a home Icon just a blue point though I copied the code from the example of igor

@igor

Thanks for fixing the the garage door widget, but it is still not fully working on my side. The contact part is working. When I open manually or with another widget, the garage door widget says open, or closed according the contact is open or closed.

But when I press the widget, the garage door is not opening/closing. Instead it switches the contact between open/closed states. The switch item is not being used? Maybe a config problem on my side? But I think it is ok.

Frame label="Garagepoort {widget:button,icon:garage}" {
		Switch item=garage_poort mappings=[
				ON="Openen"
		]
	}

Frame label="Garagepoort {widget:garage-door}" {
		Switch item=garage_poort
		Text item=garage_open
	}	

Frame label="Poort {widget:mode}" {
		Selection item=garage_open mappings=[
				ON="Open {icon:unlock}",
				OFF="Gesloten {icon:lock}"
		]
	}

This is my config (OH2) running ZWAVE 2 things.
garage_poort is the switch that activates the garage door button (its a physical pushbutton, so one push and it goes open, another push and it closes again). I have also a rule that turns the switch off after 500ms. So the zwave thing also looks like a pushbutton.

The garage_open tells me if the door is open/closed. (this seems to be working normally)

I can open the garage door using the first widget. This will update the second widget saying open.
The 3th widget is also showing state “Open”. (This mode widget is just to see the open/closed state off the door, changing in the client does nothing physically to the door)

The problem is when I press the 2nd widget, it does not open the garage door. It does not switch the garage_poort item.
Instead it immediately tells me the garage is open. (While it is still closed) Also the 3th widget switches to open. So I guess when I press the button it switches the garage_open item and not the garage_poort item.

Maybe it is not compatible with my setup because when I switch the garage_open item, it switches back to OFF after 500ms. If so, maybe tell the logic after the two input items so I can work around the limitations?

If you need anymore info, let me know. I will send logs if you need them.

Many thanks for your effort!
Wouter

What is the app version you have? This is should have been fixed as of 0.23.101

Target is default map center. Did you specify icon for home? Which example you copied from?

Hello Igor,

I font find the code that I copied anymore. Anyway I got it to work. I didn’t put the icon in the label. Now its working.

Other topic: Someone mentioned that he would like to have a dynamic visibility and you asked the usage of it. For example I just show the time to work with traffic in the Morning hours

Btw I really like the design of your app. Great work

Thanks for the example.

Hello Igor,

Yes running the latest version. Checked again this morning. Even reinstalled a custom rom on my phone yesterday (for another reason :-))

In attachment you can find the log file. When using the new widget, nothing is send to the switch in the configuration, only the text item.

If you don’t find anything, don’t break your head over it. Then I will use the other widget for now :slight_smile:
garage_door.xml (2.6 KB)

Thanks,
Wouter

I don’t get the announcement working.
When I update the string-item I get a “Ding” from my tablet, but only once.
After that changing the item has no effect any more.

Wow @igor – I am impressed! Very!
What I was looking for… as in one tablet per room with the relevant room stuff on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the config for garage_poort item from this example?

Hello Igor,

It is an switch item bound to an Zwave Fibaro FGS221 Double Relay Switch 2x1.5kW
PS: this is done using the paperui or habmin, (Native OH2)

There is one special exception that I reset this switch after being enabled: (rule)

rule "Garage button pressed"
when
Item garage_poort changed to ON
then
Thread::sleep(500)
sendCommand(garage_poort,OFF)
end

x1. Does anyone know whether this works?

sitemap
    Image label="{item:backdrop-landscape}" url="http://192.168.1.5/rotini/ShedOffice_L_MG_4913_00.jpg"
    Image label="{item:backdrop-portrait}" url="http://192.168.1.5/rotini/ShedOffice_P_MG_4913_00.jpg"

The IP is another server on the network and not the Android device.

x2. Another thing: Should there be a colour wheel of sort when tapping a widget:light-color ?

x3. And another thing: Does Rotini work with OH2 and OH1? Or more precise: is it written for OH2?

Should work! I have imgur from the example

Thanks; also pulling the image from somewhere else? (Different server?)
Do you have anything else but the sitemap entry defined?

EDIT: works now… I put it under a (Text) section, yet it belongs to the sitemap itself… :slight_smile:

Just for those – like me – who do not like wireless, and want everything wired… I will use a Raspberry Pi 3 with touch panel and Android as an OS (yes, it is available)… and use it as wired tablet; they need power anyway – so why not Ethernet?! :slight_smile:

@Max_G Be sure to let us know how you get on, id be interested to see how it turns out.

Hello Igor,

great work on the client UI, love it so far.
I have a question regarding sitemap pages. Is there a possibility to force the client UI to a) exit the screensaver and b) force display a specific sitemap page. I know a) is possible with the bound item but could b) be supported as well?

The reason is that if an alarm triggers or the doorbell rings I would like to switch to camera views regardless of current sitemap page.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Alex

@Max_G What touch panel do you use?

Pendo Pad 7" …
I have ordered a RPi3 and touch panel to run Android on and have a wired Ethernet connection.

Are you using the touch panel of the pendo for the raspberry?! Or did you order a different panel for the raspberry?

I have a rpi3 and the 7"touch panel from raspberry, but afaik thats not working with android (yet)…