HomeHabit Dashboard - Original thread

How can i configure map-widget or advanced-map widget to only show my current position?

If i configure the widget without target, there is an error “no target definded”. It only woks, if i configure target:home, place of my work and current location with rotini service.

That’s not supported at this time.

Do you still have this issue with the latest version (0.25.108)?

Yes I’m afraid so! This is a fairly Hikvision camera (fw 5.4.0). Is there something I could do to help debugging?
Or is there any support for rtsp and/or h264/h265 for me to try?

RTSP is not supported by OpenHAB, so that would need to happen first.

I have a number of Hikvision cameras, a couple of which are quite old (using a firmware 5.2.x) which seem to be working. Couple of things to double check:

1. Have you changed your substream 2 to mjpg in your advanced settings?

2. The mjpg url I use for all my cameras is slightly different to yours: http://user:pass@cam-xxxx/Streaming/channels/102/httppreview

Release 0.26
Release Notes

Improvements
  • Notification for incompatible sitemaps (non-compatible sitemaps will be filtered out in the next release)
  • Requirement to setup a special ping item on the server for OpenHAB 1.x users to detect broken live item updates (check itself is slightly flacky at this moment, don’t trust it 100% yet)
Fixes
  • Crash fixes for MJPEG streams
  • Other small bug fixes

How can i set up a switch widget to only send “off” command, but not “on” command if pressed?

I want to have a switch to switch off all lights from the whole house if i press it. But i don´t want to switch on all lights if i press it by accident.

This is my current switch widget - what do i have to change?

Frame label="Licht zentral {widget:light-switch}" {
      Switch item=Licht
    }

And another question: Can i make a switch widget with the size 2x1? I tested this but this doen´t work:

Frame label="Licht zentral {widget:light-switch,size:2x1}" {
      Switch item=Licht
    }

You can do it with a button widget similar to this example: Button Widget · igorgladkov/rotini Wiki · GitHub

This is not supported yet.

Yes, substream is set to mjpeg.
These are my complete substream settings;
Resolution 704x576
Bitrate Type Variable
Video Quality Medium
Frame Rate 15
Max Bitrate 512 Kbps
Video Encodeing MJPEG
I Frame interval 50

I also tried you url - it behaves exactly as the url that I used - i.e. It works if I paste it into a browser window, but in Rotini, nothing.

Would you care to check the substream settings against your own? I figure maybe there’s something in my substream settings that may not be compatible with Rotini.

The only difference in my settings is that I have Bitrate Type as Constant.

Thank you smar, for checking! I have tested also Constant bitrate, but still no picture in rotini.

I have now also tested both my phone with android 6.01 as well as my lenovo tablet with 5.01.
I also pasted the URL into mozilla on my phone, and it worked, so there must be some issue around this. Just strange that I’m alone seeing it.

@igor Has something changed with the encoding arbument, or am I otherwise blind to some simple spelling mistake?
Here’s my current set-up;

Frame label="Uthyrningsentre {widget:camera}" {
		Video url="http://admin:1234567a@uth_entre/Streaming/channels/102/httppreview" encoding="mjpeg"
	}

One other thing - with my Hikvisions, I found that I could only have a single session streaming mjpg. All other sessions will fail. Do you by any chance have your camera streaming to another session, e.g. in a browser, at the same time?

No, unfortunately not.

What happens when you open the link in VLC?

I instantly get a picture. Also in mozilla, both on my desktop and on my phone. If I start VLC from the command line (I run linux), I get some “mjpeg @ 0x7fdaa0c326c0] No JPEG data found in image” messages, but I think it is rather common for the different decoders to spit out messages, so I don’t think this is related.

OK, that’s good then. At least you know the url works and video is able to stream. Could well be a bug in the Rotini then? You’ll have to wait for a response from Igor for now I guess.

Config looks to be correct. Can you check if that MJPEG stream works in habdroid?

The more I test, the more I think this is OH2 related, and I guess you guys are mostly running 1.x?

I sometimes get a working stream in basic UI, but it is a hit and miss. I did not get habdroid to show anything either.

My main system is OH1, but all development is done on OH2 as a base for last few months. So in general, MJPEG streams should work on OH2. Unfortunately, I don’t have access to any cameras of that brand to test further at this point.