Dimmer Item for Volume for use in HabPanel

Hi All,

My volume is changeable via a dimming item, however I want to use within HabPanel specific up/down buttons for volume

Does anyone know a way to convert this dimming function?

My code currently doesnt work, HTTP Post error as the Up, Down or volume_up,volume_down or +/- do not seem to trigger the volume.

Any thoughts?

<div class="widget" ng-class="{true: 'disabled'}[itemValue('Main_Zone_Power')=='PowerOff']">
			<div class="icon off"><svg viewBox="0 0 48 48"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#volume"></use></svg></div>
			<div class="name">Volume<div class="value">{{itemValue('Zone_1_Volume')}}</div></div>
			<div class="controlGroup">
				<div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('Zone_1_Volume', 'Up')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#top-arrow-2"></use></svg></div>
				<div class="control" ng-click="sendCmd('Zone_1_Volume', 'Down')"><svg viewBox="0 0 80 80"><use xlink:href="/static/matrix-theme/squidink.svg#down-arrow-2"></use></svg></div>

items file:

Dimmer      Zone_1_Volume               "Volume [%.1f %%]"          <soundvolume>
Switch      Zone_1_Mute                 "Mute [%s]"                 <soundvolume_mute>
Number      Zone_1_Dialogue_Level       "Dialogue Level [%d]"       <soundvolume>
String      Zone_1_Input                "Input [%s]"                <video>
String      Zone_1_Surround             "Surround [%s]"             <video>
String      Zone_1_Scene                "Scene []"                  <video>

Im not really sure how that helps me @hr3

It’s a link to a working example.

I dont see any working examples that reference volume?

OK, it’s a example for setting temperature with up/down-buttons. I don’t see a (big) differenz to volume.
Sorry, but if you don’t want/can modify that, you have to search yourselfe or wait for better assistence.

@dastrix80

Kris, did you think about using a vertical slider?

1 Like

I didnt Vincent, I have other Up/Down buttons in patricks theme and wanted to keep consistency on the volumes across the various types…