Dimmer step size or Off / Low / Medium / High options for Locations Page

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: VM
    • openHAB version: 4.1.1 release

I set up the Semantic Model a while ago and have really been enjoying it! I migrated from Sitemaps in the Basic UI, which I still use from time to time.

On my Sitemap, my ceiling fans are Zwave dimmer switches and look like this on the UI:

Now on the Locations page of the Semantic Model they look like this:

Is there a way to recreate the Off / Low / Medium / High buttons in the Semantic Model? Or at the very least set the step size for adjusting it with my finger? My OCD makes me start twitching if it lands on 21 or 19.

Here is the items file in case it’s relevant.

Dimmer   ZWaveNode003ZW4002InWallSmartFanControlSwitchDimmer   "Ceiling Fan [%d]" <fan_ceiling> (CeilingFans,zJMsOffice) ["CeilingFan"]   {channel="zwave:device:517373a7:node3:switch_dimmer"}

Thanks in advance.
JM

You can build any widget you would like for the lists in the locations (and other semantic cards), but you will have to either find something similar in the marketplace or build it yourself. The getting started tutorial covers exactly this scenario of using the Default List Widget metadata:

1 Like

Got it. I added a Default List Item Widget and set the step to 10.

I thought I had done that earlier and it didn’t work but maybe not. It seems to be working now!