Dirmngr missing in package list for openhabian manual installation

Hello,

I’m using the openhabian manual installation procedure, and after going through options 61 and 62, while installing Zulu JDK looks like dirmngr is still missing:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo openhabian-config
2017-08-26_19:06:06_UTC [openHABian] Checking for root privileges... OK
2017-08-26_19:06:06_UTC [openHABian] Loading configuration file '/etc/openhabian.conf'... OK
2017-08-26_19:06:11_UTC [openHABian] Installing Zulu Embedded OpenJDK...
$ apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 219BD9C9
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.mxegTAb9Q6/gpg.1.sh --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys 219BD9C9
gpg: failed to start the dirmngr '/usr/bin/dirmngr': No such file or directory
gpg: connecting dirmngr at '/tmp/apt-key-gpghome.mxegTAb9Q6/S.dirmngr' failed: No such file or directory
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No dirmngr
FAILED (keyserver)

was easy to fix via:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get install dirmngr

has someone else detected this?

In addition, I had to manually add GPG keys for OH2 repo, otherwise OH2 won’t install:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo gpg --recv-keys 075721F6A224060A
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo su -
root@raspberrypi:~# gpg --export 075721F6A224060A | apt-key add -
OK

Yes, I had the same problem doing a manual install on a Raspberry Pi running the stock Raspbian Stretch operating system. Like you I did an apt install of dirmngr. The Java install failed again. I started dirmngr in a separate shell window, and re-ran the Java install. It installed perfectly and fixed the GPG key error I was receiving after the failed install.

I also had the problem, after installation of Raspian Lite. After apt-get dirmngr everything worked fine. I continued with http://docs.openhab.org/installation/linux.html instructions, and did not get the GPG error, and OH2 is running perfectly.