Does anyone have a working z-wave configuration for the LinearLinc LB60Z-1 dimmable light bolb?

Hi!

Does anyone have a working z-wave configuration for the LinearLinc LB60Z-1 dimmable light bolb? I’m just starting out with OpenHab and have gotten a few things working. I can’t seem to find any configurations for the LB60Z though and I don’t know where to start in finding out what zwave commands needs to be sent to make this work.

I am also looking for this information.

I was able to get the light working as a switch this way:

Dimmer myLight “Light [%d %%]” { zwave=“2:command=SWITCH_MULTILEVEL,respond_to_basic=true” }

Replace ‘2’ with whatever node your light sits on. In the sitemap, I attached it to a Switch. Still trying to figure out how to get the dimmer working as a slider.

I was able to get this working perfectly as a dimmer. I am using the following configuration:

Items:
Dimmer myLight “Light” { zwave=“2:command=SWITCH_MULTILEVEL” }

Sitemap:
Slider item=myLight label=“Light [%d %%]”

Also, I updated the wiki to include this information: https://github.com/openhab/openhab/wiki/Z-wave-Binding-Examples

Please note that I had issues with making the slider work properly in a browser. I believe this is related to the new slider in 1.8 which has the push buttons because it wouldn’t properly dim the light. Instead, I am using the iOS app and it works great. I’ve also read that Habroid may work.