Domintell integration

I have another question :

Did you manage to find a way to make the input buttons light state change when a light is triggered by openhab in openhab? I don’t quite understand how to cibfigure the input buttons in openhab.

Another way might be to create variables in the domintell software that would change the button light state when a light is on but I think it might not be a good idea to mix the actions of openhab and domintell.

Is is automatically handled by Domintell. You need to define Followers in Domintell configuration application and link the output light and the input indicator led.

1 Like

great I didn’t know that, thank you :slight_smile:

What are the other modules you have? Based on the success with the dimmer maybe I can add support for them as well it you take over the testing…

I have DTRP01 (to control wired plugs)

I also own DTRVBT01 (low voltage motor controller) and DAXLCD02-LG (lcd touch screen for up to 4 buttons) but they are not plugged to my system but I could plug them for testing purpose.

Hi
I’m currently using you’re binding and its working like a charm!!
Thx

Tom

mee too since january and it is fantastic! I’ve been able to make Xiaomi sensors work together with Domintell and smart wifi plugs.

In order to recover my installation in case of problem, I’m trying to recreate my things and items manually instead of via PaperUI but I’m facing an issue.

When I create my thing file as described in the readme.md file I get this error :

Configuration model 'ModuleRelais.things' has errors, therefore ignoring it: [1,51]: missing EOF at '\'

Any idea why?

Here my .things file :

Bridge domintell:bridge:DETH02 "Domintell Bridge" \[address="192.168.1.XX", port=17481\] {

//Relays
    Thing moduleBIR 1 "Domintell BIR" [moduleType="BIR", serialNumber="My Serial number"] //groundfloor

}

Why do you have that backslash before [?

Erf…

I think it’s been auto pasted when I copied it from browser to Xcode :smile:

It seems to work but I get this now:

Cannot add "BridgeImpl" with key "domintell:bridge:DETH02". It exists already from provider "ManagedThingProvider"! Failed to add a second with the same UID from provider "GenericThingProvider"!

So I assume I have to remove the bridge first from Paper UI.

I think you should delete the binding (remove it from addons), stop OH, clear userdata/tmp and userdata/cache (only content should be deleted!!!), start OH without the binding, install the binding (copy into addons folder) and then add the things file.

I just deleted the things and created the things and items files.

I gave the item the exact same name that Paper UI gave them.

Now everything works like a charm.

Now Gabor, if you have time and now that I understand better what I’m doing with OH, could you tell me what you would need to try to make the controlled plugs (DTRP01) work?

I really have no idea how…

Well I closed the PR today as it seems there’s only few of us with Domintell background - it will not be merged and it will not become part of the official OH package… If I’ll find some spare time I’ll add DTRP01 support and send you my locally built binary.

EDIT: The version vith DTRP01 support

It is sad, but you already did so much. I am so glad that I’m able to make my domintell items with the rest of my things.

I wish I knew how to make other domintell components work with the binding but I’m no developer or whatsoever.

Thank you anyway. But I’m sure there will me more poeple in the future with a Domintell installation that will come to this forum with questions.

Have you tried the version with DTRP01 support? I was not able to test as I don’t have that device.

Hi!

I’m facing some difficulties.

I’ve installed your new version with DTRP support.

Paper UI won’t detect my DTRP and when I try to add it as thing in my things file it doesn’t appear as thing but it appears as item.

My thing file

//Telerupteur
Thing moduleTRP 1234 "Telerupteur" [moduleType="TRP", serialNumber="1234"]

My Item file

Switch DomintellDTRP01_1234 "Telerupteur" {item="domintell:moduleTRP:DETH02:1234:1"}

Can you set the binding log level to DEBUG and send me the logs? And follow the these steps to install the binding:

• Remove the binding jar
  • Stop OH
  • Clear the cache and temp folders under userdata
  • Start OH without the binding
  • Copy the new jar to addons
  • Add things in files

Hi Gabor,

I’ll try it because indeed when I set the DEBUG I noticed error message related to 2.4 version not 2.5.

My version is 2.5.M1

ok I’m now on 2.5. I see it as Thing in Paper Ui but with this status