Doorbird video doorbell binding

Yes, the file was installed correctly by the binding and all the permissions were already enabled on this file and the directory.

When the OS library is loaded (libsodium.so.18.1.1), no permission problem anymore but still nok

2020-01-15 20:24:05.957 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent$LazySodiumJavaHolder

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.getLazySodiumJavaInstance(DoorbirdEvent.java:100) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.decryptV1(DoorbirdEvent.java:181) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.decrypt(DoorbirdEvent.java:159) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.processPacket(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:122) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.receivePackets(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:95) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.run(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:65) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_231]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_231]

2020-01-15 20:24:05.990 [WARN ] [mmon.WrappedScheduledExecutorService] - Scheduled runnable ended with an exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent$LazySodiumJavaHolder

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.getLazySodiumJavaInstance(DoorbirdEvent.java:100) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.decryptV1(DoorbirdEvent.java:181) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent.decrypt(DoorbirdEvent.java:159) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.processPacket(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:122) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.receivePackets(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:95) ~[?:?]

at org.openhab.binding.doorbird.internal.listener.DoorbirdUdpListener.run(DoorbirdUdpListener.java:65) ~[?:?]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293) ~[?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149) [?:1.8.0_231]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624) [?:1.8.0_231]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_231]

Hello together,

I installed the Doorbird Binding and set everything up. The binding detects that Doorbird is online but it does not show any value of the items in paper ui Control.

The Openhabian and Doorbird are connected to the same switch so they should be able to exchange status.

Any idea what could be wrong?
Unfortunately I cannot find any log entries on Doorbird.

Regards
Stefan

Not really.

Do you see the item state events being posted in events.log? What about trying Basic UI instead of the Control section of Paper UI?

After that, the next step would be to put the binding in DEBUG mode (log:set DEBUG org.openhab.binding.doorbird in the console) followed by a stop/start of the binding. Then post the log output.

Hello Mark,

Thank you. I got it working. It tried to contact the DoorBird under http://http://ip//So delete the http:// in the configuration.

Regards Stefan

Hey, Can you explain me how I can add a thing for my A1081? I have my D210X succesfully installed.

Thanks!
Dider

The released version of the binding doesn’t yet include support for the A1081. Therefore, you first need to uninstall the binding, then use the binding jar file here.

Thanks, what do I need to do If I already have installed the doorbird? Just uninstall the addon?

Yes. Uninstall the doorbird addon that was installed using either PaperUI or addons.cfg. Then once that’s uninstalled, download the doorbird jar from the above link, then copy into your addons directory.

Hello together,

I am quite happy with the binding.
The only points that are bothering me:

• Why is pictures so slow?
  • Is there a description how to setup the sip communication?

Would be great if someone could help me.

Thank you.
Stefan

Could you be a bit more specific? The current image comes directly from the doorbird device. Historical images (which are used for the monatge images) come from the Doorbird cloud service (through the doorbird device).

Can’t help here as I don’t use SIP.

Can you describe what you want to achieve using SIP?

I have a VoIP server on my LAN so for fun I created an extension for the Doorbird and configured it in the Doorbird app. That let me call the Doorbird from the SIP client on my phone. I haven’t really found a use for it yet other than to talk to my cat when she’s sitting on the doorstep.

1 Like

@mhilbush the fastest refresh rate of 2 sec is just to slow.

@higgers I would like to be able to talk to the delivery guy.

Regards Stefan

Use a video element to display the cameras mjpeg stream, or if you need to display to multiple tablets at the same time, use the ipcamera binding.

higgers, I use this, but use the Doorbird to cal my SIP Phone when the call button on the Doorbird is pressed. That’s the real use! The Doorbird App is too slow here in Australia

Here is my rule that does that:

rule "Send request for DoorBird back call"
    when
         Channel "doorbird:d210x:1059f9d4:doorbell" triggered PRESSED
    then
          sendHttpGetRequest("http://user:password@192.168.0.141/bha-api/sip.cgi?action=makecall&url=sip:1003@192.168.0.6")
           logInfo("DoorBird", "SIP Call from Doorbird")
end

@mhilbush Is it possible to decrease the refresh rate below 2 sec?

Possibly. But, the doorbird is not the fastest device when it comes to responding to image requests. Going down to 1 sec may be right on the edge of the response time from the image api (which is why I made it 2 seconds in the first place).

It might be better to use the mjpeg stream as @matt1 suggested above. While I haven’t implemented that in the binding yet, you can access it using the following URL.

http://user:password@host/bha-api/video.cgi

Hi, I’m new to OpenHab. Can someone help me create the following rules?
The bell image should be updated when the bell is pressed.
If motion detection is active, the motion picture should be updated.
Does anyone have an example for me?

You shouldn’t need a rule for this. The binding updates the doorbellImage channel when the doorbell is pressed, and it updates the motionImage channel when motion is detected.

Edit: You can verify that this is happening by observing the event log, which should show the item linked to the doorbellImage channel being updated whenever the doorbell is pressed.

The D1101V is out guys! I am pretty excited!

Hello!

Did someone find a way to use voice (transmit and receive) via http using habpanel?

Will the new released D1101V doorbell be supported?