I’ve been developing a binding for the Doorbird doorbells. If anyone is interested in trying it out, the binding jar file and related 3rd party dependencies can be found here.
- support for models D101 and D210x (note I don’t have a D210x, so that model has not been tested)
- channels for doorbell pressed and motion detected events, including switch channels, timestamp channels, and image channels
- image channel that can be refreshed on a user defined number of seconds
- image and timestamp channels for retrieving historical images and timestamps for button press and motion detected events
- history image “montage” channels for displaying a montage (photo strip) of the last n doorbell press and/or motion history images
- channels for triggering open door and light relays
Please post back here with any issues or feature requests.
Thanks to @swamiller for helping me test the binding.
Thanks to @dastrix80 for testing some of the new features, as well as the D210x.
Thanks to @Skibi for testing on the RPi. The binding now should work on the RPi2 and Rpi3.