The binding was merged into to the openHAB distribution today, Oct 17. It should be available in a snapshot release after build 1728, as well as the next milestone release.
We made several changes to the binding throughout the review process:
sipHangupchannels were removed. They were replaced by the thing actions
sipHangup()that can be called from within rules. There’s an example in the README.
doorbellchannel was redefined to be a
system.rawbuttonchannel that will generate trigger events
RELEASED. If you want to use this channel with a Switch item, you need to add the
rawbutton-on-off-switchprofile to the channel definition. There’s an example of this in the README. If you’re not running a recent snapshot, this won’t work because the
rawbutton-on-off-switchprofile was recently added to the openHAB core. Instead, you may need to define a proxy item and update its state in a rule that triggered off the
getImagechannel was removed. To refresh the
imagechannel, send a REFRESH command to the item linked to the
End of update.
I’ve been developing a binding for the Doorbird doorbells. If anyone is interested in trying it out, the binding jar file and related 3rd party dependencies can be found here.
- support for models D101 and D210x (note I don’t have a D210x, so that model has not been tested)
- channels for doorbell pressed and motion detected events, including switch channels, timestamp channels, and image channels
- image channel that can be refreshed on a user defined number of seconds
- image and timestamp channels for retrieving historical images and timestamps for button press and motion detected events
- history image “montage” channels for displaying a montage (photo strip) of the last n doorbell press and/or motion history images
- channels for triggering open door and light relays
- all interactions with the Doorbird are done directly (i.e. no cloud) with the exception of the retrieval of the doorbell and motion history images, which the Doorbird pulls from the cloud
Please post back here with any issues or feature requests.
Thanks to @swamiller for helping me test the binding.
Thanks to @dastrix80 for testing some of the new features, as well as the D210x.
Thanks to @Skibi for testing on the RPi. The binding now should work on the RPi2 and Rpi3.
Thanks to @Novanoid for helping me sort out the issues with multiple Doorbirds.