Doorbird video doorbell binding

I don’t think so.

I used received update in my rules, but received command should work as well.

Thanks, i dont even see the channel being switched on though from the Karaf console…

That’s odd.

Can you get a debug log while pressing the doorbell button?

1 Like

Hi Mark will do.

@dastrix80 Were you able to get a debug log and/or did you get the problem sorted out?

FYI, I pushed the PR to have the Doorbird binding included in the distribution.

I’ve updated the link in my first post to reflect the latest code from the PR. To use this version in the addons directory, you need to drop the doorbird binding jar, as well as the doorbird deps jar into the addons directory.

Hi Mark, it automagically started working again! :slight_smile:

Nice work!

Hello,

are there any plans for 2way audio for sitemap?
Would be the feature that make the native app obsolete in daily use.

I haven’t had the time to look at this yet. I know the Doorbird API includes support for the audio stream. But that’s about as far as I got.

Hi,

is there a way to add a channel which cancels a current sip call?

Thank you!

Oliver

Yes. The API supports it. It’ll be in the next version.

thank you!

@oeiber I posted a version with the new sipHangup channel. You need to delete and readd the thing in order to pick up the new channel.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

1 Like

I posted a new version today. Note that this version contains a breaking change.

I’ve converted the doorbell and motion channels to be triggers instead of switches. To pick up the change, you will need to delete and readd your Doorbird thing(s).

So, if you want, you can write rules that look for triggers on those channels. Like this:

Channel 'doorbird:d101:doorbell:doorbell' triggered PRESSED

or

Channel 'doorbird:d101:doorbell:motion' triggered TRIGGERED

I’ve also added a switch profile. That way your rules can be backwards compatible. However, you need to make a slight change to your item definitions. Like this:

Switch    Doorbell_Pressed
          "Doorbell Pressed [%s]"
          { channel="doorbird:d101:doorbell:doorbell" [profile="doorbird:switch"] }

Switch    Doorbell_Motion
          "Motion Detected [%s]"
          { channel="doorbird:d101:doorbell:motion" [profile="doorbird:switch"] }
1 Like

Really cool :wink:
Installed few minutes ago and It runs instantly perfect! Thanks for the great job :+1:

So for now i have to play with it.

Cheers,
GeminiServer

1 Like

Hi All

Has anyone been able to feed the MJPEG stream of the doorbird into a SIP phone client on a mobile device?

I am sorry, i was wrong i have doorbird d202. With that binding i try to configure as a d101 and d210v but i didnt recived any image (I only probed the image to know if it worked)

Can you try entering this URL in your web browser? If the Doorbird user and permissions are configured correctly, this should display an image in your browser.

http://<doorbird.ip.address>/bha-api/image.cgi?http-user=<userid>&http-password=<password>

First of all I want to thank mhilbush for this fantastic binding!

But I have a strange problem. I installed the binding and when someone stands in front of the Doorbird the motion-event is running. But when someone is pressing the doorbell nothing happens. Only the motion-event is running. Does somebody has any idea why the doorbell-event won’t trigger?

Here comes the event-log when somone is in front of the door and presses the doorbell:

2019-08-21 12:10:55.582 [DEBUG] [bird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent] - Received and successfully decrypted a Doorbird event!!

2019-08-21 12:10:55.586 [DEBUG] [bird.internal.listener.DoorbirdEvent] - Event is eventId='motion', intercomId='XXX', timestamp=1566382254

2019-08-21 12:10:55.588 [DEBUG] [ng.doorbird.internal.DoorbirdHandler] - Handler: Update MOTION channels for thing doorbird:d210x:7a53d86d

2019-08-21 12:10:55.590 [DEBUG] [ng.doorbird.internal.DoorbirdHandler] - Downloading image using url=http://XXX/bha-api/image.cgi

2019-08-21 12:10:55.630 [DEBUG] [ng.doorbird.internal.DoorbirdHandler] - HTTP GET failed: 401, Unauthorized

2019-08-21 12:10:55.639 [vent.ChannelTriggeredEvent] - doorbird:d210x:7a53d86d:motion triggered TRIGGERED

The XXX contains private information.

I can work with the motion-event and get a message via Telegram when someone is in front of the door. But it would be better if I could use the doorbell-event.

Thanks!!

I’m not sure but hopefully we can get to the bottom of it…

This doesn’t look right. Are you sure the user is configured in the doorbell app to have API permission?

If someone pressed the doorbell, there also should be debug statements indicating the receipt of a doorbell event. This may also be a permissions issue.

1 Like