Dropbox binding permission issue

Hi all,

I followed the steps at https://github.com/openhab/openhab/wiki/Dropbox-IO
but at the last step I have :

[d.internal.DropboxSynchronizer] - #########################################################################################
2015-08-27 19:03:58.260 [INFO ] [d.internal.DropboxSynchronizer] - # OAuth2 authentication flow has been finished successfully
2015-08-27 19:03:58.262 [INFO ] [d.internal.DropboxSynchronizer] - #########################################################################################
osgi> [d.internal.DropboxSynchronizer] - Couldn't write to file './authfile.dbx'. 
java.io.FileNotFoundException: ./authfile.dbx (Permission denied)
gogo: EOFException: unexpected EOT loo[d.internal.DropboxSynchronizer] - Couldn't write to file './authfile.dbx'.exit

OpenHAB is run as a systemd service with the user openhab:openhab.
apt-get installed everything as root so I guess it is yet another linux permission nightmare.
What folder(s) should I chown to user openhab for this to work ?

Ok, I think I found the problem.
The setpermission.sh script for systemd chown /etc/openhab/* but miss to chown /usr/share/openhab/*
So by default /usr/share/openhab belongs to root and the Dropbox binding cannot access to it.
I chown -R /usr/share/openhab restarted openhab and the day after, it had uploaded stuff to my dropbox (upload runs a 2am by default, not immediately).
I am now trying to make download work…