Ebus Binding for Ebus Adapter Board (v2.2) does not work

Hello,
my plan was to implement my Wolf oil heating wit ebus to Openhab 2.
I ordered a Ebus Adapterboard (v 2.2 ) from FHEM community, connected it to my Raspberry and fail now start the ebus binding. My log file always show only:

2018-12-03 22:24:46.074 [ERROR] [ernal.connection.EBusSerialConnector] - Unable to connect to serial port /dev/ttyebus

2018-12-03 22:24:46.079 [WARN ] [nal.connection.AbstractEBusConnector] - Unable to connect to eBus, retry in 5 seconds ...

2018-12-03 22:24:51.085 [ERROR] [ernal.connection.EBusSerialConnector] - Unable to connect to serial port /dev/ttyebus

2018-12-03 22:24:51.089 [WARN ] [nal.connection.AbstractEBusConnector] - Unable to connect to eBus, retry in 5 seconds ...

My ebus.cfg shows:

# Serial port of eBUS interface
# Valid values are e.g. COM1 for Windows and /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0 for Linux
serialPort=/dev/ttyebus

ls -l /dev shows:

crw--w---- 1 root tty       4,   8 Dez  3 22:07 tty8
crw--w---- 1 root tty       4,   9 Dez  3 22:07 tty9
crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 204,  64 Dez  3 22:07 ttyAMA0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root root     10,  58 Dez  3 22:07 ttyebus
crw------- 1 root root      5,   3 Dez  3 22:07 ttyprintk

I am lost now and need the help of openhab community. I hope somebody can support me.
On the adapter board the yellow and green LED is on, which is expected behavior.
The wired connection from Adapter Board to the Wolf heating is not done yet.

I read that the ttyAMA0 must be removed by disabling the serial port in rasp-config. I have openhabian-config, but when I disable the ports (30-35) the ttyAMA0 does not disappear. Maybe this is related to my problem? Please help

Many thanks for support!
Thomas

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: Raspberry 2 Model B
    • Java Runtime Environment: which java platform is used and what version
    • openHAB version: 2.3.0.

Could you please tell me how to do that?
All I find is a German website that doesn’t translate well with no ordering information. Thanks

Hello,
I ordered it from that german community.
Just make a comment in this thread:
https://forum.fhem.de/index.php/topic,93190.135.html
The sysops will contact you via PM. You will have to pay (Paypal) and then they will sendout the hardware (if you want it ready soldered or as a selfmade kit). There are differents variants available.

Your problem is unrelated to OH, it is about finding out which device your adapter shows up as.
That device name you would need to use in ebus.cfg.
You should probably better ask on the FHEM community or some ebusd related forum to find out.

openHABian console does not bind to ttyAMA0 so that’s “free” (unless you use it for other purposes e.g. a ZWave stick). That’s also why it does not appear as a choice in openhabian-config.