Echo Binding - Trying to get FlashBriefing started

I am using

Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
Linux 4.19.97-v7+
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
openHABian openHAB 2.5.2-1 (Release Build)

I am trying to get the FlashBriefing started in a rule. I have tried what I found in the documentation, but it failed. No action and a few other commands.

Item definition:

String       Echo_LIV_StartCommand           "Start Information"                                     (gEcho_Wohnen)          {channel="amazonechocontrol:echo:xxx:yyy:startCommand$

Rule:

rule "Neuigkeiten abspielen"
when
  Item Play_News changed to ON
then
  Echo_LIV_StartCommand.sendCommand('FlashBriefing')
end

When I use Weather instead of FlashBriefing I get the weather forecast started on the Echo, but I cannot get the FlashBriefing started at all.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you add/enable the flash briefing via alexa app and amazon log in?

Also what errors do you see in the logs?

I have enabled FlashBriefing. When I talk to Alexa

“Starte FlashBriefing” or “Alexa meine Neuigkeiten”, the FlashBriefing is played.

I do not see any error message, neither in the openHAB logs nor in Alexa. There is just no action.

None. Only these messages

2020-03-07 20:04:33.072 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'Echo_LIV_StartCommand' received command FlashBriefing
2020-03-07 20:04:33.097 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Echo_LIV_StartCommand predicted to become FlashBriefing
2020-03-07 20:04:33.133 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Echo_LIV_StartCommand changed from  to FlashBriefing
2020-03-07 20:04:34.621 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Echo_LIV_StartCommand changed from FlashBriefing to 

I finally got it working. Don’t know why it works now, but the rules remains:

rule "Neuigkeiten abspielen"
when
  Item Play_News changed to ON
then
  Echo_LIV_StartCommand.sendCommand('FlashBriefing')
end

What I also did was to add this to my sitemap. After I did that and tried also the rule started working.

Switch          item=Echo_LIV_StartCommand              label="Alexa meine [%s]"                                             icon="alexa"            mappings=['FlashBriefing'="Nachrichten",  'Weather'="Wettervorhersage"]