Ecobee temperature keeps increasing

I have an ecobee3 thermostat, and after a lot of messing around, I’ve managed to get a few things displayed like the temperature and the humidity, however I keep having an issue with the temperature.

It’s set to refresh every 3 minutes, and during that 3 minutes, the temperature keeps raising, it starts at the correct temperature, around 23, then after about 30 seconds it jumps to 45 or somewhere around there. Then it pauses again for a few seconds until it gets up to about 100 degrees after 3 minutes, then it resets to 23ish

I don’t even know where to begin, I’ve just started with openHab, and honestly bought an ecobee because I did a quick search and saw it was able to connect to openHab. Any help is appreciated, thanks

It feels like a problem with a user interface that is mistakenly posting updates to a setpoint slider, but that’s only a guess and I’ve not seen such behaviour. Might be a recent regression in the code? Only guessing. Turn on DEBUG logging in the server to see if you can spot the origin of the issue. Good luck!

It turns out it was mistakenly posting updates, I was using the basicUI, but I had added an instance in the paperUI, so it must have been double reading the temp, or something along those lines. Either way, I deleted the instance in paperUI, and it works perfect again, thanks for the help