Emmanuel Katto Uganda: How to manually install of bindings on pi?

Hello people, my name is Emanuel Katto and I’m from Uganda. I wanted to know how can I manually install of bindings on pi?

Or do I misunderstand the question?

Sorry, I didn’t get you…

You asked for how to manually install bindings. I provided a link to the section of the docs that explains how to manually install bindings.

Attention

This option is addressed to advanced users. Installing add-on’s with a .jarfile can lead to problems, because add-on dependencies may not be installed. Please make sure to use this option only in special cases (like add-on testing for an upcoming version) or when you know what you are doing.

For this installation option you need a bundles .jar file. One way of retrieving those files is mentioned above in the openHAB console part.

Place the .jar file in the addons folder on the machine you are running openHAB on. As described already for the addons.cfg option, the path depends on your installation. Place the .jar file in the folder Additional add-on files as described in File Locations (Linux, Windows or macOS).

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.