Endpoint 1 of Qubino ZMNHAD1 say no messaging returned from converter

• Platform information:
    • Hardware: X64
    • Java Runtime Environment: 8
    • openHAB version: 2.2

I have openHAB 2.2 and ZWave Binding 2.3 2.3.0.201803101457.

I have started configuring a ZMNHAD1 and linked an item to switch 1. When I push the switch button on the UI, nothing happens. I already put the logs in debug and found the following debug messages:

2018-03-11 02:13:44.608 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 5: Command received zwave:device:controller:node5:switch_binary1 --> OFF
2018-03-11 02:13:44.608 [DEBUG] [ding.zwave.handler.ZWaveThingHandler] - NODE 5: No messages returned from converter

I have already debuged the code, and found that it does not found the MULTI_INSTANCE when it is trying to resolve command class.

What I am doing wrong?

I have to a Qubino ZMNHBD1 and it work ok. If I push the button on the UI, the light turn on/off and if I push the physical button the UI is changed.

I have compared both XML files from zwave directory, and found that node5 (ZMNHAD1) is missing the MULTI_INSTANCE command class. The XML of node6 (ZMNHBD1) have it.

I have deleted node5.xml and changed binding log to debug and restarted openhab. The logs are bellow.

openhab.log.zip.xml (158.5 KB)
node5.xml (13.7 KB)
node6.xml (24.4 KB)

From the manuals of ZMNHAD1 and ZMNHBD1, endpoint 1 have the same command classes.

What is the difference?

It appears that the way module is included have working impact.

If I include ZMNHAD1 using the discovery mode of openHAB, it wants to work with MULTI_INSTANCE but the modules does not report it fully corrected to binding. So, some options work, other does not work. For example, creating a channel for switch_binary1, switching the module in the UI does not update affect the light, pressing the physical switch does not update the UI; if a create a channel for switch_binary, switching the module in the UI works, but pressing the physical switch does not update the UI.

If I include the module using the offline mode of the PEN (Z-Stick Gen5 from AEOTEC), it does not want the MULTI_INSTANCE. So, creating a channel for switch_binary1, switching the module in the UI does not work, pressing the physical switch does not update the UI; if a create a channel for switch_binary, switching the module in the UI works and pressing the physical switch updates the UI.

Does someone have the same experience?