This binding integrates the Danish service Energi Data Service, making data available as:
- Channels with current prices.
- An advanced channel with future prices in JSON format.
- Thing action for importing the prices directly into rules.
In this initial version, electricity prices are in focus, specifically the datasets Elspotprices and DatahubPricelist.
The binding is mainly targeting Denmark because of the tariffs and taxes provided which are specific to the Danish market and in currency DKK. However, spot prices can also be retrieved for other regions, for example Norway and Sweden.
- Optimized service calls: Spot prices are retrieved once per day and tariffs only upon expiry (usually months/years).
- Error handing: Policies for retry strategies are in place to make sure data will be retrieved as soon as possible after failed calls. This includes exponential back-off with jitter.
- Channel configuration for adding VAT to prices based on openHAB regional settings.
- Grid company is selectable in configuration.
- Pre-configured filters are included for all known grid companies.
- Filters can be overridden by channel configuration.
- Spot prices and all tariffs are supported.
- Properties shows number of remaining calls as well as timestamp of last/next call.
- Actions for getting prices and performing calculations.
- Initial release