Enerwave ZW500DM-PLUS and ZW15SM-PLUS Meter Readings

A follow-up, so it’s partially working. I didn’t make any changes to the database XML. The only thing I did yesterday was set the configuration parameters Association Groups to the controller (Notifications, StatusReport, PowerReport), this didn’t do anything immediately, but it did start reporting after I restarted (for another reason). As of now it’s reporting both Watts and kWh, but not Power (Number doesn’t look like Power Factor, know what it is?); however, this may eventually start reporting maybe?

ZW500DM-PLUS (Watts/kWh working, Power not working)

Reading the ZW500DM-PLUS Manual I don’t even see where it says it sends anything other than kWh and Watts, but on the ZW500DM it is reporting a number.

“Meter Switch enables you to measure the energy usage of your Lights. When added to a Z-Wave network, the ZW500DM-PLUS reports real time data to your gateway or controller. It can also display actual consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh) in the user interface depending on the Hub. Please refer to your Hub manual for specific instructions on measuring the power.”

###############################################################

Just some extra info and a better understanding for me, below is my ZW500DM (non-Plus) with all 3 readings, but I’m not sure what Power is supposed to be as at 100% dimmer it says it’s using 21.4 Power and 21.4 Watts, but at 23% dimmer it is 12.5 Power and 8.6 Watts. I don’t think this could be power factor, so does anyone know what “Power” is supposed to be?

ZW500DM (Non-Plus Version)

ZW20RM is reporting the numbers below, quite different from the dimmer, so hopefully someone can answer what the “Power” number is.