Enocean item (button) not working after powercycle

The „looks good“ was based on the status „active“.
That’s the one you are looking for to archive.

I got no idea why the bundle is installed and active but you can’t see it.

Yes there should be an entry for openocean when you add a new thing.

I am not sure if he is really looking for enoceanble which is a completely different binding and this one can only serve one limited device (ptm215b) per its doc.

The command result above shows neither OOTB encoean nor openocean binding being active.

@mdillman
My usecase:
I use Feller buttons with enocean module for rollershutter and light, but most of them for blinds. I’m using the GPIO-Module on the raspberry as enocean gateway. The raspberry at the moment also runs OH3. With the Homematic binding I connect the Homematic CCU3, which manages all the blind actors (HmIP-FBL).
Thanks for the hint with rockerswitch! Because I did a lot of testing with the classic device, I never searched for an alternative solution after it worked. I have also issues with the control of level 2 (blind slat position), but didn’t write a topic on this community therefore yet. Maybe I have to test with your proposal first.
This topic here I wrote just because of the restart issue, after which it needs a manual config that the classic devices are running again. Your proposal looks for me also for a possible solution of this after restart issue.

Ok I changed a blind to rockerswitch as described above:
Described from mdillman
My config looks like:

The same rule I have configured also for the other direction, and there is an additional rule for stopping the blind if it is not stable when pushing the button.

The change from “classic-device” to “rockerswitch” solved the following issues:

• Rockerswitch works also after powercycle (raspberry) or service openhab restart
  • Configuration is more simple then before, because there are no extra items needed for the buttons.

@mdillman: Many thanks for your inputs :smiley:

Glad it works better for you now.
Did you also give the slats (Level2) a try ?

No, not yet. I don’t know how to send level 2 in combination with level commands to the CCU, which I have the feeling is the way to control the blinds/slats. Do you have some experience for this usecase?

Unfortunately not. I’m using enocean rollershuttter actors but no blinds/slats in use at all. Sorry.