I have reinstalled my Raspi with OH 4.0. With the version I now see a change when I add equipment to the model. Some equipment is not displayed.
- create equipment from thing ( on a location)
- choose it and mark the channels
- add to model
After this the Equipment is not on the model. I can see it under the items, equipment and channels. All there and working.
See screenshots for a example.
This is not to all Equipments, I have many where placed in the model.
Has something changed here with OH 4.0? Do I have to define something additional on the equipment? If no how could I debug further?
If you are using Firefox this is a known problem without a solution. Firefox caching works differently from Chromium based browsers and doesn’t refresh correctly. A force refresh will show the newly created equipment in the model and Items.
Yes it’s only a firefox problem.
This workaround helps (don’t know how long)
- Select the Firefox Menu button (three horizontal lines on the right).
- Select Library.
- Select History.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Show All History.
- Search for the site using the Search History field in the upper-right corner.
- Within the results, right-click the appropriate page and select Forget About This Site.
Thanks for the help!!!
ctrl-shift-r is easier. That forces a complete reload of the page and I think it’s been reported to work.