- Hardware: x86/4 GB/2 TB
- OS: Ubuntu/stretch/Docker
- Java Runtime Environment: Java 8
- openHAB version: 2.4
Issue of the topic: System Configuration Item Linking Simple Mode : Off
When ever I go to link items to a Thing, the error pops up at the right bottom randomly 3/5 times and then the popup list of item linking is empty. When the error does not come I can select Create new Item and the item gets created. This happens for any Things/Items created.
Please post configurations (if applicable): OH is running in the container with well known UID/GID and the folders all have permission to this UID/GID.
The same behavior is observed when I click the Items list in the tree, randomly the error pops up and then the Items list is not populated, if I click the refresh/reload icon top right sometimes the items list gets populated when the error does not occur.
Need help how to debug/solve this issue.
- Items configuration related to the issue : Any/All
- Sitemap configuration related to the issue : NA
- Rules code related to the issue : NA
- Services configuration related to the issue : None
- If logs where generated please post these here using code fences: No error in OpenHab.log or events.log