Error adding new Bindings

Hi,

Just installed OpenHAB in my Raspberry PI and when trying to add new binding I keep getting this error:

2018-08-29 11:39:44.689 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-lutron’: Error:
Error downloading mvn:org.fusesource.jansi/jansi/1.17
2018-08-29 11:39:45.486 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-lutron, openhab-binding-nest’: Error:
2018-08-29 11:40:27.142 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-lutron, openhab-binding-nest, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol’: Error:
2018-08-29 11:40:53.470 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-lutron, openhab-binding-nest, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-binding-zwave’: Error:
2018-08-29 11:41:38.697 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-binding-lutron, openhab-binding-nest, openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol, openhab-binding-zwave’: Error:

Already tried different things, like to to install the libjansi-java. As reference I’m using Zulu java:

openjdk version “1.8.0_152”
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 1.8.0_152-b76)
OpenJDK Client VM (Zulu Embedded 8.25.0.76-linux-aarch32hf) (build 25.152-b76, mixed mode, Evaluation)

** UPDATE - DECIDE TO INSTALL OPENHABIAN AND START FROM SCRATCH

This error almost always means your RPi cannot access the Internet to download the add-ons. Do you have a firewall blocking your RPi from accessing the Internet?

No firewall blocking internet, all the other items that I installed using apt-install are working and ping some websites and everything is good.

Have you set the correct path for java?

Java Network Permissions

The Java Virtual Machine hosting openHAB is restricted in it’s permissions to interact on network level for security reasons. Some openHAB add-ons, like the Network or AmazonDash bindings, need elevated permissions to work. If needed, grand these permissions by executing the following command:

setcap 'cap_net_raw,cap_net_admin=+eip cap_net_bind_service=+ep' $(realpath /usr/bin/java)

#

Yep, did that too. Since it was a new installation that I was using Home seer before, I just decided to start from scratch now and just starting installing the openHABian… so, hope the issue solve by itself now!! :slight_smile:

That will probably fix it.
FYI I’m using RPI with openhabian and I verified the binding lutron installed with no issue.